and we're DONE! (1 Viewer)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
co+ca said:
when he had chosen said cafe, he decided after ordering a tall soy mocha latte decaf, that he was indeed unimpressed with the abundance of american owned chains. he therefore decided the best course of action would be a polite letter to the author(s) of this story, asking them to eradicate all american merchandise, peoples and chain stores from this humble little tale. this letter read:

Greetings, ext2-er students

I am writing ths letter to you on behalf of all the poor, demented and mentally retarded characters contained within the pages of this forum. They send their "hello's" from the afterlife, and hope you'll be joining them soon. (Or resurrecting them - whichever tickles the next postee-on-this-thread's fancies...) As I write, I am sipping a deliciously creamy tall soy mocha latte decaf... which really doesnt taste all that nice if i think about it as I believe the beans used in the soy may have been genetically modified... hmmm.... anyway,

I have noticed the excessive amount of refernces through this little forum, to AMERICAN POP CULTURE. Now, I don't mean to sound like an extension-1-student-who-does-reatreat-from-the-global, but Gack, Jane, John and Hoho (or wateva his/her name was) all agree that -not only does American pop culture seem to largely influence, and in fact dominate today's society- but it also seems to be having a significant impact upon our little EXT2 community, therefore proving the theory that my extension teacher has been trying to disprove all year - "GLOBAL IS BAD, LOCAL IS GOOD"

Therefore, dear reader -

;)

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
hotcocoababe said:
Greetings, ext2-er students

I am writing ths letter to you on behalf of all the poor, demented and mentally retarded characters contained within the pages of this forum. They send their "hello's" from the afterlife, and hope you'll be joining them soon. (Or resurrecting them - whichever tickles the next postee-on-this-thread's fancies...) As I write, I am sipping a deliciously creamy tall soy mocha latte decaf... which really doesnt taste all that nice if i think about it as I believe the beans used in the soy may have been genetically modified... hmmm.... anyway,

I have noticed the excessive amount of refernces through this little forum, to AMERICAN POP CULTURE. Now, I don't mean to sound like an extension-1-student-who-does-reatreat-from-the-global, but Gack, Jane, John and Hoho (or wateva his/her name was) all agree that -not only does American pop culture seem to largely influence, and in fact dominate today's society- but it also seems to be having a significant impact upon our little EXT2 community, therefore proving the theory that my extension teacher has been trying to disprove all year - "GLOBAL IS BAD, LOCAL IS GOOD"

Therefore, dear reader -

;)

in future all American-po-culture-like-material will be censored with the word "Gwup!"

yours truely,
whoeverwrote thisletter

P.S There are no more messages, to here your messages again, please press 1 now, if not, simply hang up...

Last edited:

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Fire_Hydra said:
in future all American-po-culture-like-material will be censored with the word "Gwup!"

yours truely,
whoeverwrote thisletter

P.S There are no more messages, to here your messages again, please press 1 now, if not, simply hang up...

and the phone was hung up by someone who was typically Australian and in no way influenced by any other cultures, especially Amercia, and could be described as...

cheezsandwich

Enlightened_One said:
and the phone was hung up by someone who was typically Australian and in no way influenced by any other cultures, especially Amercia, and could be described as...

a small man, keeping mostly to himself. his grey trackpants had miscelaneous stains coursing down the front but he didn't care, since his wife had left he no longer did the washing. this man enjoyed the simple things in life, things like quantum physics, relativistic quantum field theory and burgo's catchphrase. He swished his well-groomed mullet just to feel its smoothness against his neck. A warm, fragrant aroma of simmering, flavoursome foods wafted from the cooking facility located directly to his north hand side. Or did it just smell like beans? We’ll never know because suddenly…

Last edited:

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
cheezsandwich said:
a small man, keeping mostly to himself. his grey trackpants had miscelaneous stains coursing down the front but he didn't care, since his wife had left he no longer did the washing. this man enjoyed the simple things in life, things like quantum physics, relativistic quantum field theory and burgo's catch. He swished his well-groomed mullet just to feel its smoothness against his neck. A warm, fragrant aroma of simmering, flavoursome foods wafted from the cooking facility located directly to his north hand side. Or did it just smell like beans? We’ll never know because suddenly…
He was struck down by a meteorite which came crashing through the ceiling. The tennis-ball sized rock was ablaze and upon hitting the small man set alight his polyester clothing.

The malicious flames licked at his body, charring his skin. The once fragrant aroma of simmering, flavoursome foods wafting from the cooking facility was now overpowered by the acrid scent of burnt flesh. The woman from the cooking facility, looked up in alarm and then....

400miles

... gwup-ed. She knew that gwup wasn't gwup enough to gwup this properly and the only way that he could gwup without gwup-ing a gwup gwup would be to gwup. So she decided gwup she would gwup and then...

co+ca

400miles said:
... gwup-ed. She knew that gwup wasn't gwup enough to gwup this properly and the only way that he could gwup without gwup-ing a gwup gwup would be to gwup. So she decided gwup she would gwup and then...

go and purchase a bunch of thirteen roses, join the Klu Klux Klan and sacrifice a baby goat to the God of Angry Artists and Disgruntled Lawyers. when these tasks had been seen to, she decided to go for a pleasant walk along the mountain trail she suddenly realised began just outside her door. finding this to be more than a little odd, she...

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
HSC
co+ca said:
go and purchase a bunch of thirteen roses, join the Klu Klux Klan and sacrifice a baby goat to the God of Angry Artists and Disgruntled Lawyers. when these tasks had been seen to, she decided to go for a pleasant walk along the mountain trail she suddenly realised began just outside her door. finding this to be more than a little odd, she...
Stuck her finger up her nose, (and finding nothing of interest) she proceeded to the gingerbread hut next door which she discovered contained seven angry little men. When she asked them, "What is causing you this anger, you dear sweet little gwups?", the men told her of their pain as they had apparently misplaced their blowup fairytale doll, Slow Wilf.

"How sad!" She cried, "How terribly, utterly, completely and entirely GWUP!"

Then, the cooking lady realised she didn't even have a name herself yet, and she burst into tears. "....wwaaaaahhhh!!!.....i....dont......hava...hava....have-a-name-yet............ WAAAHHHH!" (ps - that is a hint for the next postee to name the poor girl LOL)

Suddenly she sniffed into her newly discovered hanky (hey! i'll never have to pick my nose again! she realised), and it dawned upon her that...

pitted

HSC
N/A
...her name, her name was jane, she was a dane. now an aussie with a cossie, nickname mozzie.

and all was good with the world, the american imperialism had finally come to an end and all were joyous. but in a disastrous twist of Orwellian logic she realised that her hanky was actually a camera and she could do nothing about it because it was all terribly GWUP!

With all the GWUP-ness going on mozzie did not see what was coming up behind her...

400miles

... which was nothing in particular... suddenly realising the rules say you can only put a new post up every 4 posts, 400 miles realises he's breaking the rules, chuckles evilly then departs hoping no one would notice...

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
But 400miles, being such a renown character to the contribution to this horrific story, (that llyrai notes to follow no convention, storyline or any other regulation to define itself as a short story - of any value) will certainly be excused. SImply because Llyrai has done the exact same thing pervious!

As llyrai ponders over how to carry this story forward, not backward, not upward, not forward and forever twirling, twirling..! Hotcocoababe jumps into the plot with knives in her pockets, fingers up her nose and gwuping down whatever was of no interest, gnashing her teeth towards 400miles. She said...

mayhemily

HSC
"Screw this for a joke, im goin' to the pub and getting plastered!" and time slowed down as hotcocoababe and llyrai embraced. They then skipped all the way to the pub where they ran into a busload of swedish tourists that...

co+ca

mayhemily said:
"Screw this for a joke, im goin' to the pub and getting plastered!" and time slowed down as hotcocoababe and llyrai embraced. They then skipped all the way to the pub where they ran into a busload of swedish tourists that...
said "hello, i am heidi, and this is my sister, helga!" thats right, the whole busload of swedish tourists were twins with the same names. coincidence? i think not! the tourists were all yodelling and doing other stereotypical swedish things, when llyrai suddenly noticed a lack of multicultural undertones in this story. so her and hotcocoababe decided to...

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
co+ca said:
...so her and hotcocoababe decided to...
(....these thighs may make you jealous co+ca, but i must confess to being a 'HE'!!!)

pitted

HSC
N/A
….so as co+ca was left desolate trying to deal with the conflicting emotions that was now flowing through her body (whilst pitted hopes that co+ca is a woman – although it would be better for him if she was a he) and wonders how she is going to cope pitted comes through witnessing llyrai being struck down by a relatively rare disease that inflicts those with ambiguous names and prays for her uhem his life and then suddenly realises that he himself has an ambiguous name and hopes no one notices the spots that are a precursor to this disease – which he has named…..ambigu-itis.

So readers – and players – be ware, as this new disease has NO cure and be certain that prevention is better than the cure neway. And the prevention can only come from the gwup-ness that was so inflicted upon us earlier. Yes, we have to embrace the gwup-ness that fell upon us – for who should deny their nature????

400miles

... well me, for one.

Not really comprehending what was going on in this story any longer (and thinking 'Maybe I should have read the last post properly, not skim read it') 400miles is bitten by a fly, and in an entirely original twist of events, this ordinarily ordinary chap becomes laced with the magic powers of the fly and becomes a superhero, to be known as either Flyman or Phil.

Phil was crying one morning when his mum walked in, his mum gwuped and then...

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
HSC
....hotcocoababe SUDDENLY realised that she had become a part of this thread (what the!?) and that her character was being left outta the loop. So Hotcocoababe raced back to Llyrai's house (a small, lopsided house leaning slighty to the right and made of arsenic-laced gingerbread), grabbed Llyrai's hand and screamed...

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
And Englightened One wandered down the wrong backroad, coming upon thw whole scene and wondering what the hell had happened since he was last here. To himself he said.
"Buggered if I'm reading all the posts since I was last here."
After which he looked around, and looking back as far as the post where co+ca introduced the Swedish chicks. He decided to get to know them better...

pitted

HSC
N/A
But first he squashed flyman and/or phil – well actually both. For no one likes flies and if anyone wants to be one or even resemble one than they get what they deserve.

However by the time that Enlightened one had found the Swedish chicks or bothered to think about them they had already been picked up by little green men in full suits – apparently the movie business is not all its cracked up to be due to all the gwup-ness that is going around. the Swedish chicks were now extras leaving Enlightened One to not only contemplate his own existence but weather or not pitted can spell….

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)