Anime fans and RO gamers? ^__^ (1 Viewer)

SairsyFairy

HSC
Hiya all ^__^

I was wondering who's an anime fan on here, and what animes you are interested in? ^__^

I tend to go for fantasy genre anime. Though my fave anime is 'Chrno Crusade' along with Wolf's Rain, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket... And I'll just stop now, lol XD I'll wait for other people to join this chat til I start rambling my faves, lol.

Also, who goes to Animania each year? I've been to two so far, last yr and this yr, so much fun ^__^

I was also wondering if there's any Ragnarok Online gamers on here? :) I really enjoy this game, reccently got back into playing it once my exams for school got outta the way.
Though, I'm a poor soul and I play on the free server, 'AnimaRO', anyone play on there? ^__^
Hiya :)

I enjoy anime too! I watch Hellsing, Wolfs Rain, Death Note, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Vampire Hunter D, Fist of the North Star, Voices of a Distance Star, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Grave of the Fireflies and all other Studio Gihbli movies, Darker than Black & Sailor Moon :p

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I'm not an avid Anime fan anymoar, but omgomg, Chrno Crusade is awesome, and Black Cat's cool too. Same with Bleach. :D

I've only been to Animania once, but it was just merchandise, so I didn't go this year. @__@

I plan to rejoin Ragnarok Online after my HSC (which is whut, this year and the next? =.=""). I'm playing on YmirRO though, I don't like ridiculously high rates. I wanna feel like I've earned the levels, y'know? D:
Hiya :)

I enjoy anime too! I watch Hellsing, Wolfs Rain, Death Note, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Vampire Hunter D, Fist of the North Star, Voices of a Distance Star, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Grave of the Fireflies and all other Studio Gihbli movies, Darker than Black & Sailor Moon :p
You do both realise that the OP has not been on BOS for nearly 2 years now....

I would know as I responded to her post first nearly 2 years ago now...

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
My username makes my anime fandom pretty obvious.

I'm sure that I have watched more anime than anyone else on here.

fliick

HSC
N/A
I'm crossed between comics/manga/graphic novels really. Some shows on anime are excellent too.

And I hate it because it's so fucking expensive, but so addictive after the first volume. Atleast it doesn't devalue, but why would I sell any of it while I'm alive.

Is anyone watching FMA Brotherhood?

DdaeRyuh

HSC
Naruto (shippuden) and Bleach for me. Also a late starter, but was able to catch up soon enough!
What happened to the Vizards and Espada in Bleach? AND I KNEW ITACHI WASNT EVIL! :party:
Anyone got some good anime to recommend? Getting bored of Bleach..

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Naruto (shippuden) and Bleach for me. Also a late starter, but was able to catch up soon enough!
What happened to the Vizards and Espada in Bleach? AND I KNEW ITACHI WASNT EVIL! :party:
Anyone got some good anime to recommend? Getting bored of Bleach..

nice!!!

everyone knows that DBZ was the real shit, greatest anime of all time, it would 20 episodes for cell to die, it was the real shit.

pokemon lol, i laughed at that show, when i use to watch it back in the old days.

devil may cry 4 is pretty sweet too lol.

esu_chan

HSC
I was wondering who's an anime fan on here, and what animes you are interested in? ^__^
I tend to watch/read a lot of the Shoujo genre... the first manga I ever read was Fruits Basket, so I think that's possibly why I seem to go for the lovey-dovey girly stuff. However, I prefer it to be a romantic comedy, such as Ouran High School Host Club. Pairings+ lolz=PERFECT.

My all time favourite series is Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon as of 2003). I am SO looking forward to the manga releases next month!!! X3

Also, who goes to Animania each year? I've been to two so far, last yr and this yr, so much fun ^__^
My first ever con was this year's Animania Mini (March 19). I went to Supanova on the Sunday and am planning to go to Animania Main (September) on the Saturday. Still planning though; hoping to get my ticket soon. Also doing my first cosplay at Animania as well!!!! XD

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah, bois, 2 year old thread revival.

you damn Necromancers.

RANK 1

HSC
Deadman Wonderland is one of the best i've seen, shame they stopped the anime so abruptly. also history's strongest disciple kenichi, death note and soul eater.

Y U No name

HSC
Yay the thread i've been looking for!

I do love anime and manga, ever since year 7 :D yes i'm one of thoes haha

I started off with simple and cheesy shojo manga such as "fruits basket" and "skip beat" ect, i dont regret reading them but i just find shonen and seinen manga way more interesting as i aged. It's probably weird but i do like action and violence in my books.

Some of my Favs are:
* Death note
* Naruto and bleach (it's like a thing i keep on the side - not massively into)
* Tsubasa reservior chronicle
* Full metal alchemist
* Code geass
*School rumble
*GTO
*Axis Power Hetalia <3

It's not that i don't like shojo manga, it's just too shallow for me now, I've realised that fairy tales arent what i've imagined them to be, The Little Mermaid Dies, Sleeping Beauty gets raped and Princes are superficial Jerks who falls in love at first sight with beautiful women. I'm not a complete feminist, but shojo mangas are heavily gender role based, it annoys me.

Shonen/seinen all the way!!

Last edited:

Y U No name

HSC
Oh and i am a massive gamer, right now Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is what i'm loving!!

Eake4

HSC
Im pretty dam crazy about anime and have seen quite a bit (200-250 series)
By far Fate/Zero and Angel Beats are my top 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)