Anime fans and RO gamers? ^__^ (1 Viewer)

Celty

HSC
Hi! My favourite anime series are Ouran High School Host Club, Durarara!! and Tiger and Bunny. I also love Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon :>

Realista

HSC
I recommend Steins;Gate to everyone. It's just perfect.

Aidejay

HSC
Clannad After Story is my favourite. Epic OST, plot and everything <3.

Deliriously

HSC
I'm planning to watch Steins;Gate soon !!
Madoka anyone? I love it. as well as Code Geass and the Haruhi series :)

Aidejay

HSC
I'm planning to watch Steins;Gate soon !!
Madoka anyone? I love it. as well as Code Geass and the Haruhi series :)
Yeah same. Gonna start marathoning Steins;Gate and Fate Zero after half yearlies. Can't wait!!

If I don't understand Steins;Gate, Metapod can explain it to me :D

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm another anime fan, nice to meet you! This is just the thread for me.

Q1: What animes are you interested in?
A: Too many to count. I've been an anime fan since I was in third grade, so I've watched over 150 animes in my entire life time. I enjoyed Code Geass, Gintama, Inazuma Eleven, Sket Dance, Prince of Tennis, Beelzebub, Ouran High School Host Club, Toriko, heck, Yu-Gi-Oh, D. Gray Man, Digimon, Fruits Basket, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Full Metal Alchemist, Gakuen Alice, GetBackers, Hetalia Axis Powers, Hikaru No Go, Hunter x Hunter, Macross Frontier, Natsume Yuujinchou, Skip Beat, etc. Mainly, I enjoy animes with a lot of comedy and with a unique plot. The shounen genre fits that well. (As you can see from my extensive and ever growing list of favorites...)

Q2: Do you go to Animania?
A: Never heard of it. Is it a convention? Hopefully, I'll be able to go there one day. I love anime conventions! There's an anime convention and a cosplay convention that show up once a year where I live (Hong Kong), and I always go there with my friends.

Q3: Are you a Ragnarok Online gamer?
A: Really wanted to play the MMORPG, but never got around to it. Sorry.

I actually have an MAL (My Anime List) that has all of the animes I've watched up till now. (Spent more than a month updating the thing.) I haven't gotten around to updating my manga list (which is on the same site) though. When you've read over 800 different mangas, you don't really feel like jotting it all down.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Anime fan for a while now, since about year 7 probably(DBZ,pokemon,yu-gi-oh since year 1 but didn't realise they were anime). Started watching mainstream anime such as Naruto and Bleach then, and got into more less mainstream anime. My top 5 would probably be:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Bakemonogatari
Darker Than Black
Welcome to the NHK
B Geta H kei

I've watched around 150+ anime and have an MAL fairly updated(although recently havent got around to it). I also have a signifcant knowledge in Anime products and such. And have gone to Animania but prefer SMASH.

Haruka

HSC
Ohhhh me... I'm a huge fan of Bleach, Hitman Reborn, Naruto and heaps of random manga :D

Don't play Ragnarok though... MMORPGs are kinda boring to me since they're all swordy fantasy stuff... but just my opinion.

R4diance

HSC
Give Psycho-Pass a try :D (Best psychological genre anime in 2012 IMO.)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
grotesque large muscles and breasts, not not small and prepubescent enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)