Anime (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Been considering picking this up lately/QUOTE]

:D :D :D
I'm so happy to hear that!!! (Whenever I try getting people into the ones I love everyone rolls their eyes and walks away, so this is a pleasant surprise.) You have to tell me who your favourite character is, and which school you like the most when you get started XD
Started watching prince of tennis, up to episode 15 and i'm really enjoying it so far

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Ooft too many to decide :(

Defs up there, and in no particular order, are:

1. Samurai X: Trust and betrayal
2. Basilisk
3. Neon Genesis Evangelion (just finished recently haha)
4. Full Metal Alchemist (Both series)
5. Baccano

tofusenpai

HSC
1. Death Note
2. One Piece
3. Avatar The Last Airbender
4. Attack On Titan
5. Naruto

Infin-Noka

HSC
1. Legend of the Galactic Heroes
2. Clannad: After Story
3. Mobile Suit: Gundam Seed
4. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)
Only right answer so far.
I look up to you, warlock far ahead of my rank.

1. Legend of the Galactic Heroes
2. REDLINE
3. Steins;Gate
4. ef: A Tale of Melodies
5. Clannad: After Story

Does it have to be 5? Curse this restriction! Otherwise, I would've put far more onto this.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I just watched the first 9 episodes of "91 Days" which is a new show airing this season. It's been highly enjoyable through and through and i highly recommend it.

MJRey

HSC
Anime isn't really my thing, but if I had to have a top 5, then here it is (I know these aren't tv shows, but I seriously don't watch a lot of anime):

1. Ghost in the Shell
2. Appleseed
3. Akira
4. The Wind Rises
5. Spirited Away

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I have a question for everyone, a very philosophical dilemma:
If you fell in love with a waifu with a high school character while you were still in high school, now that you’ve graduated and are even an adult, as well as the fact that you CAN’T fall in love with anime high schoolers, is it morally justified to TRY to fall in love with these fictional characters again, just to get the same ‘kick’ that you did before?
For example, when I was technically younger than Rias Gremory from highschool dxd, I fell in love with her, but there’s no way in hell I ever truly believed that she was a high schooler, especially considering certain ASSets.
But now, me being technically older than her and considering the fact that she will forever be a high schooler since she’s a fictional character, I struggle to fall for her again or with any fictional character for that fact since they all look the same when I originally associated them with them being the same age range as the younger me under 18.
[Damn, I am NOT wording this right, but I hope others can read between the lines.]
what I’m trying to say is, what do you do when you once had the hots for someone that was once older than you, but because they aren’t real, now you’re older than them to the point that the age gap is apparent, and now you don’t know if you should maintain your devotion and commitment towards them because technically it wouldn’t be justified in current and future circumstances, even though it was in the past since the circumstances where more acceptable.
[Jesus, this is a pointless rant. The answer is obvious - get a girlfriend. A REAL girlfriend.]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
ur so wrong, the fanservice in csm jus ruins the plot, but aki tho 😍
So you’re a girl.
And fan service is needed for character development in this anime, so it only adds, in more ways than one.

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
So you’re a girl.
And fan service is needed for character development in this anime, so it only adds, in more ways than one.
i dont understand how its needed for character development, but comparing it to aot is jus criminal

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
only anime Ik is yugioh and pokemon
I wonder if you know if Ash from Pokémon only just recently, FINALLY became the greatest of them all after trying to catch them all over the past 20+ years without aging more than 1 year that entire time.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait, why the hell is the anime three so short? Maybe there was another one that I used to go on that had thousands of replies to it?
If so, where is it??
I could have sworn there was a much more consistent one, rather than there being 1 reply every COUPLE OF YEARS or something like that.

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
I wonder if you know if Ash from Pokémon only just recently, FINALLY became the greatest of them all after trying to catch them all over the past 20+ years without aging more than 1 year that entire time.
the dude used hella plastic surgery bro. not that deep.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I have a question for everyone, a very philosophical dilemma:
If you fell in love with a waifu with a high school character while you were still in high school, now that you’ve graduated and are even an adult, as well as the fact that you CAN’T fall in love with anime high schoolers, is it morally justified to TRY to fall in love with these fictional characters again, just to get the same ‘kick’ that you did before?
For example, when I was technically younger than Rias Gremory from highschool dxd, I fell in love with her, but there’s no way in hell I ever truly believed that she was a high schooler, especially considering certain ASSets.
But now, me being technically older than her and considering the fact that she will forever be a high schooler since she’s a fictional character, I struggle to fall for her again or with any fictional character for that fact since they all look the same when I originally associated them with them being the same age range as the younger me under 18.
[Damn, I am NOT wording this right, but I hope others can read between the lines.]
what I’m trying to say is, what do you do when you once had the hots for someone that was once older than you, but because they aren’t real, now you’re older than them to the point that the age gap is apparent, and now you don’t know if you should maintain your devotion and commitment towards them because technically it wouldn’t be justified in current and future circumstances, even though it was in the past since the circumstances where more acceptable.
[Jesus, this is a pointless rant. The answer is obvious - get a girlfriend. A REAL girlfriend.]
you still have time to delete this
nah but i think i get what ur saying?Why would u try "maintaining your devotion and commitment" like bruh? its an animation do i need to expand. Ur in uni so just wasn't expecting that question. And just "falling in love" is a bit extreme instead of just liking the character.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i haven't watched anime in ages, and yeah you can call me basic but i loved (and still do) fullmetal alchemist (both versions). it was just a very compelling story that was perfect in length with a great ensemble cast and amazing worldbuilding that didn't go on for too long

Doraemons better than everything here
most valid response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)