Annoying A-holes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
Why bitch about it when Funky_A should've done something on the spot if it did disrupt her learning, had she done something about it maybe the disruption would stop, but she did nothing so she's a wimp, now u can't argue against that...
Is it just me or does this person sound like HerO. Poor arguments and stubborn perspectives.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
funky_a said:
Is it just me or does this person sound like HerO. Poor arguments and stubborn perspectives.
omg! Thats who I thought it was. Great minds think alike funky_a!!!!!

FuQ

Banned
HSC
funky_a said:
O ouch. Some nobody called me a wimp. Oh that cut me real deep.
And no, not wanting to make enemies does not mean I am a wimp, it simply means I want to get through my uni years enemies-free. But whatever, you don't know me and I think you're an idiot, so there's no need to explain anymore. So, go ahead with your assuming. I'm just too cool for you to handle.
How the fuck would u make enemies if u just turned around and rationally told the person 2 "tone it down a lil", I don't think any rational person would hate u 4 saying that, if they do then I'd rather be their enemy and smack their face 4 being assholes...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ- Come on, reveal your identity. There's no point calling me a wimp when you clearly created a new account based on the sole purpose of butting into a UWS thread to hide who you really are

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
How the fuck would u make enemies if u just turned around and rationally told the person 2 "tone it down a lil", I don't think any rational person would hate u 4 saying that, if they do then I'd rather be their enemy and smack their face 4 being assholes...
Judging from what I heard about these girls from my friend who is in the same tutorial, no criticism and evil looks from other people would make them settle down. And some people don't have the maturity like others, you might tell them to be quiet and settle down and they would just be more immature to spite you. Kinda like what you're doing now by trying to provide valid reasons as to how and why I am a wimp. Get over it.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
lool fuq u nerd

who cares who he is.. hes the one whos gotta live knowing he was scared ON THE INTERNET LOL.. so he had 2 create a new account..

L

LaraB

Cape said:
hey, FuQ doesn't use the cool face though
funky_a said:
He knows that would give away his identity too easily
lol careful guys or "they" might return:p its been nice without them posting in the uws forums anywhere:p

FuQ

Banned
HSC
funky_a said:
U know i'm right, u got nothing left 2 defend urself cuz I have proven ur a gutless wimp. Don't get offended by that cuz it's the truth, i'm just providing u with sound advice as 2 how u should have approched things, it's up 2 u 2 change it next time when ur confronted with a similar situation...

L

LaraB

FuQ said:
U know i'm right, u got nothing left 2 defend urself cuz I have proven ur a gutless wimp. Don't get offended by that cuz it's the truth, i'm just providing u with sound advice as 2 how u should have approched things, it's up 2 u 2 change it next time when ur confronted with a similar situation...
you offered your perspective, they didnt agree...whats the point in telling us over and over and over why you're right if we don't agree? you haven't proven anything apart from you're persistant...

no one who has decent argument to support a point feels a need to reaffirm it by telling othe rpeople that its the truth and "you know i'm right"... if you're so sure that you're right then you wouldnt need to keep telling us that.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
funky_a said:
FuQ- Come on, reveal your identity. There's no point calling me a wimp when you clearly created a new account based on the sole purpose of butting into a UWS thread to hide who you really are
Well fuck u smart bitch, yeah no choice but a new account, my original one is banned permanently, those bastards...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Oh believe me I'm not offended. I have no reason to be. I don't have to prove anything to you. You can get happy over the fact that YOU think I'm a wimp. Go ahead, relish in your assumptions.
YOU are the person making new accounts to hide who you are. And that's sad because you're being a gutless wimp even on the internet.

L

LaraB

FuQ said:
Well fuck u smart bitch, yeah no choice but a new account, my original one is banned permanently, those bastards...
usually that's for a reason..

why piss people off and get a 2nd one banned...? obviously if whatever you're syaing/doing wasn't working before why do it again...

FuQ

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
you offered your perspective, they didnt agree...whats the point in telling us over and over and over why you're right if we don't agree? you haven't proven anything apart from you're persistant...

no one who has decent argument to support a point feels a need to reaffirm it by telling othe rpeople that its the truth and "you know i'm right"... if you're so sure that you're right then you wouldnt need to keep telling us that.
Ur still as stubborn, bitchy, rantiful as ever...I really wanna smack u...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LaraB again.
DAMN. I'll wait it out .

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FuQ said:
Ur still as stubborn, bitchy, rantiful as ever...I really wanna smack u...
Oh welcome back. Enjoy your five minutes of fame. Enjoy the ride, get off at the next stop and don't ever return!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
my fucking god. WE KNOW YOU'RE HERO, FUQ.
you're so damn lame. talk about being a gutless wimp, you can't even use your original username to post in the UWS forum! hypocrite much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)