annoying television ads!! grr... (1 Viewer)

vanity

HSC
Originally posted by Ashleet
yeah, thank god for pay tv
when i'm at my brothers house all i do is watch tv... so many channels... mtv is my fave hehe except when they decide to get all justin-timberlak-britney-spears-madonna-beyonce-on me.. grrr

s2ophie

HSC
One of the nominees for worst ad ever has to be the AMP ads that were on during the olympics

"Hi, I'm you, 20 years from now"

"The house on the point?"
ARGH!!!

Who reckns that informercials are addictive!?! I seriously wanted to buy these titanium knives once!

~Dreamer

HSC
at 3am they air alot of american infomercials, one that leaved me jaw dropped is this cooker microwav thing....and they demonstrate various appliocation. 'you can cook:
- a 6 lb chicke
- 12 lb pork chop
-12 lamb chops
- fat free hamburgers

and the list goes on and on .... and the visual commentry that goes with it make a person want to puke

vanity

HSC
i saw a fondu thing last night hahahahahaha butmy friends made fun of me cos i wanted to buy it :shy:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i hate the warren ads, the ads 4 'jabbas naughty nighty' (channel v) n the sultana bran ad...all sooooooooo sad

fringey

HSC
probably been said but those chrisco adds! Especially the guy that says "Buy chrisco hahaha" I hate them sooo much. Did any1 notice that is all they play in QLD! I love Warren and what about that drop bear add that is really funny!

vanity

HSC
lol@chrisco

"have you experienced the sheer............................ joy of opening a chrisco christmas hamper this year???"
die die!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
hehe i was at the pools a couple of days ago and some kids were playing with a chrisco beach ball lol
the ad with the tounge is so gross i nearly threw up the first time i saw it lol
i hate the sultana bran ad too... why would u start singing and dancing in ur kitchen.. unless ud been filled with sugar and you r high.. but i dont think sultana bran has that effect on people
i hate those ads with the sheep for rams home loans.. it just annoys me
and those salads plus ads.. grrr it annoys me how they can like charge $2 for a small thing of cereal when u can buy the box for like $4 and have like 20 servings of it... whats the difference in having it at home and at maccas.. its not like it takes less time or anything at maccas because u gotta do the same thing at home.. without waiting to buy it in the first place
mm thats my two cents

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i hate the shapes one... "chefs pizzeria, italiano, italiano...", they shit me.

and also the bart simpson's no problemos one where he gets the dog to lick his sister clean

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
those salads plus ads.. grrr it annoys me how they can like charge $2 for a small thing of cereal when u can buy the box for like $4 and have like 20 servings of it... whats the difference in having it at home and at maccas.. its not like it takes less time or anything at maccas because u gotta do the same thing at home.. without waiting to buy it in the first place
yea all of those crappy maccas ads! esp. the one with the family for the cereals (as cro said) n the ones where d guy asks "would you like to try something different?" n then it shows all these 'different' things (rafting, parachuting, etc.)
why do maccas have to spend so much cash on like 20 new ads when they could just do like 1 or 2 for all of their 'new ranges'...must just like wasting cash

n the one with the tounge's weird but sooooo funni! lol

Last edited:

holl

I heared the "Grapevine song" (the real one) on the radio this morning and since then i have had the sultana bran version in my head all day!! I get WIN instead of 9 so we get really second rate adds. I hate this one where these guys sing "doors doors doors and nobs" to the tune of row row row your boat.

Last edited:

Ashleet

HSC
does anyone remember the lounge suite warehouse ads (the original ones) this would be outer city residents only (i was on holidays at gulgong at the time) its a choir of old people singing "lounge suites we've got them all....." really off key, like nails on a chalk board

P

punkerific_darz

Originally posted by vanity
since we're all on holidays its basically safe to assume many of us are being subjected to the horrible torture of watching more tv than we used to . .

what are some tv ads that really crawl under your skin and piss the fuck outta you?? or if you want you can post what ads you do like :)

i absolutely hate those Dodo internet service ads... "Dodo.. dodo.. connect yourself with dodo.."
Only real reason why i turn on the telly is to play Final Fantasy X or to watch the cricket of dvd.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by Ashleet
please tell me why someone would go to maccas to buy cereal?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....if ya cant be stuffed to grab something at home??? pretty sad idea tho

Originally posted by holl
I hate this one where these guys sing "doors doors doors and nobs" to the tune of row row row your boat.
yea those ads are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad!!!!!!! and they do another one (i think its them anyway) to the tune of jingle bells "doors and knobs, doors and knobs, jams and architraves..." really cheesy...and they get stuck in your head all day!! argh! GET LOST YOU GAY ADS!!! lolz

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
Annoying TV ads

there are millions out there, i wanna know whose everyone's most hated or fav. i hate the nicorette ad when she's in labour and all she thinking about is 'his cravings' it's like OMG! as if u would be thinking that, you would be more like "u f*&$ing c$&@ how could u get me into this" and as if u would get pregnant to that guy anyway. I swear he's gay, listen to his voice :vangry:

Althea

The most irritating would have to be the Sultana Bran ad - that is, the older one with that even more irritating little girl in it! But what annoys me the most would have to be Channel 7 doing this - 'My Wife and Kids - NOW!' Just start the show already!

Ah, this thread is making me an irritated person...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)