annoying television ads!! grr... (1 Viewer)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I hate every Fantastic Furniture ad EVER made!
They're just tacky and do a poor job of making anyone actually want the product, not to mention the dodgyness of the random people dancing/acting like idiots in the commercial just annoys me.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i hate the one where theres a guy saying how good his company is at advertising... and they are using it to persuade you into advertising... then the phone rings... and he says "could be one of your competitors" that pisses me off!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh, and that one, i dunno who its for, i think its a carpet mob, the guy rolls out a big roll of carpet, and the woman 'jumps' over it, but then the chair next to her stays on the ground...i mean, come on, if their going to try something like that, they need to do it well.

jesshika

supreme being
fav add would have to be the one where a group of people were on a african safari and one of the men sitting on in the back of the ute had a digital camera (4got the brandname) and zoomed in onto a lion and screamed as it got closer and closer

the_archduke

Theres an ad thats prob only shown in wagga area. But it's for ATEL, which is an employment or appreticship agency or something, and it has a family looking at the family moving next door, and the dad keeps going. "Must be an account" cos he has good shit, but he says it in the most annoying condescending voice, and then theres this other one where they basically bag out Uni so people will go straight and get a traineeship or something.

THEY FUCKING GRATE ME!!!

Anyone else seen them?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
glitter burns said:
I hate every Fantastic Furniture ad EVER made!
They're just tacky and do a poor job of making anyone actually want the product, not to mention the dodgyness of the random people dancing/acting like idiots in the commercial just annoys me.
I hate that one too.. esp they dancing and singing part.. it doesn't help that their furniture is shit anyway :rolleyes: ..and during the olympics they were advertising their green and yellow sofas! yuk

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i hate the one where theres a guy saying how good his company is at advertising... and they are using it to persuade you into advertising... then the phone rings... and he says "could be one of your competitors" that pisses me off!
Haha they show that one late at night mostly. Those along with phone sex ads which are laughable :p

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
i loveeeee the haskvarnah adds

"husk like in corn, varn like varnish, without the ish, and nuh, like nuh i dont want any other stinking lawnmower"

fucken tops

Last edited:

nerd2die4

HSC
I love adds!!!!

everybody that says they hate the sultana bran adds, are liars. because don't you know that sultanas from the grape vines, make sultana bran taste so fine ooh ohh sultanas from the grape vines - you know you love it!!

the best adds are always beer adds. anybody seen the new carlton draught adds with the canoes? funniest adds ever!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ yes I didn't know what the hell the ad was for until the end..very clever ad.. I kept thinking canoes :confused: ..

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
what about the

"doors, doors,doors, doors,doors, doors,doors, doors,doors, doors,doors, doors,doors, doors,......" etc..etc..

then again you sydney ppl prolly don't get that one
I feel for you...

welshi said:
respect. i hate regional TV.

what about fair dionkum furniture, rebecca? yeah dad...

NOT WAXWOOD? HA! HA! NOT GOOD!
AHHHHH i was just trying to think of that so annoying! *explodes*

i hate that Carpet Court one with the Jester and any radio station ad.

Cheap, cheap, cheap.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Oh no the radio ads that are on tv advertising the radion station

~Dreamer

HSC
i cant think of any ads i hate, but i do remember a few that i like:
the simpsons mastercard commersial
the ford festiva commercial with those german scientists acting sexy
the scweppes commercial with cheetah that talks.

i remember what commercial i hate: that windsor palates infomercial and that tony robinson tape i think that motivational speaker...eghhh i wanna throw stuff at them.

rumour

HSC
music dr said:
there are millions out there, i wanna know whose everyone's most hated or fav. i hate the nicorette ad when she's in labour and all she thinking about is 'his cravings' it's like OMG! as if u would be thinking that, you would be more like "u f*&$ing c$&@ how could u get me into this" and as if u would get pregnant to that guy anyway. I swear he's gay, listen to his voice :vangry:
Yes, I hate hate hate that ad!!!!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
DV8 said:
I Hate Ads That Don't Make Sense!! Like That New Freedom Furniture Ad With The House Party And The 2 Dogs Running Round The House?! Anyone Worked Out What They're Gettin At??
agreed...i so don't get that..

porge said:
i loveeeee the haskvarnah adds

"husk like in corn, varn like varnish, without the ish, and nuh, like nuh i dont want any other stinking lawnmower"

fucken tops
hehe ^ they're cool! i also like the canoe and ford festiva ones..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)