• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Any Asian girls whose parents are against them dating "Westerners"? (1 Viewer)

gracie007

HSC
why are ppl so narrow minded? "wont relate to my parents" wtf.

IceOnFire

HSC
I don't think my parents really care that much.
It's my violin teacher who wants me to marry a westerner, so i can have good looking children like hers.. :rolleyes:

her son is pretty good tho.. :)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Why would you move to a "Western" country if you didn't want to interact with the people or the culture?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
My parent's don't care as long as I don't have sex in the house and as long as my mother can feed them.

RiCkiE

HSC
Yeah mixes are my fav type of girl as well :D and whoever went "won't relate to them"; that's my parents view. Not mine.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this thread is a good example of bigotry. My dad has a few funny ideas about arabs and i have a feeling he doesnt much like jews, but luckily dating wise he isnt biased in the least. Infact he told me a muslim girl would probably make an awesome wife and its just the radical males he hates.

My personal preference is surprisingly completely neutral. I would prefer to date someone 'different' from myself so like a hot greek girl or a russian or a spanish girl or a eurasian girl or something... looks alone isnt what its about either, some sort of cultural difference would be really cool. The only race i have a slightly negitive attraction to is black people, for some reason on average i am less attracted to them than other races... not to say i find none of them attractive, just less is all.

IceOnFire

HSC
Generally it is believed that mixes are either very hOt, or looking very retarded..

It is just a generalisation here.

I have seen a girl who is a mix between chinese and persian. I would believe all you guys on here will be drooling over her.. :)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
It's scientifically proven that mixes are more attractive to both races than purely one or the other.
Hmmm well i'm fully Chinese but alot of people think i'm Eurasian... such as my aunt and most members of the general public .. yay for me.

Last edited:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Interesting stuff...

I wish my parents were as open-minded as most of yours are. DAMMIT

1. They think I'd remain more comfy with the Chinese lifestyle.
2. Asian guys care more about the family.
3. Westerners are more likely to divorce - they also strictly forbid me to marry someone from a divorced family, thinking that it would run in the family and that I'd divorce as well.
4. My first boyfriend was actually a full-white Australian and mum actually accepted him...but after I got hurt really badly by him, she turned her back on the whole lot of them.
5. The language and culture problem.
6. My family's pure-Chinese lol - blood-traitors are not allowed...ancestry matters a lot there, especially when I discovered that we were once the royals.
7. They think that mix-bloods would have something in their makeup that would harm future generations - seriously, I think they just think that it's impure lol - like we're dogs lol.

...but I won't listen to them. It's my life really...but I'll have to get my degrees first, then I can 'fight' and defy them. Man - what is it with Asian parents and education as well...

Well...I've rambled on enough, so glad that I've got it off my chest!

Last edited:

Bendent

HSC
not parents. they genuinely dont want to date ppl from other races.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
My parents really don't mind, but their underlying preference would still be an asian, hopefully Chinese background.

Last edited:

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
6. My family's pure-Chinese lol - blood-traitors are not allowed...ancestry matters a lot there, especially when I discovered that we were once the royals.
7. They think that mix-bloods would have something in their makeup that would harm future generations - seriously, I think they just think that it's impure lol - like we're dogs lol.
I'm suddenly reminded of Slytherin.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
My parents don't mind but my gf parents would kick her out if they found out she was dating an Aussie

vorahk

HSC
Riviet said:
My parents really don't mind, but their underlying preference would still be an asian, hopefully Chinese background.
same here for my parents ..

they know they cant stop us (im with a brit atm) if we like each other, love prevails lol. they understand that and joke about it too lol.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
luscious-llama said:
Hmmm well i'm fully Chinese but alot of people think i'm Eurasian... such as my aunt and most members of the general public .. yay for me.
without the glasses i can imagine you being fully chinese
but yeah with the glasses i gotta agree with you there....you look like a hot eurasian
either way you're gorgeous

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
without the glasses i can imagine you being fully chinese
but yeah with the glasses i gotta agree with you there....you look like a hot eurasian
either way you're gorgeous
She's got gorgeous lips.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Nakashima said:
She's got gorgeous lips.
gotta agree with you there
betcha shes blushing now :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)