Any girls here who would get it on with another girl? (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
where in any of my posts did i try to make myself feel better?

i agree that perhaps like 40 years ago it wasnt as common. but its not society pushing that makes girls think that. are you a girl? can you account for it yourself? i just belive that its someone's choice whether or not they think about. not every girl would though because a lot of girls are repulsed by the idea of same sex relationships, which means culture isnt pushing them to think about it.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
meh i rekon its just society being more liberal. sure some people dont like it but you cant get arrested for being of a certain sexuality any more.
plus all the mags and tv tell people to go out and explore their sexuality.... i dont think theres anything wrong with it

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Culture is pressuring them to think about it, even if you're repulsed by the idea u're thinking about it...
These days girls are told that if you are a lesbian, if you are bisexual, guys will like you, society will like you, it's naughty, it's fun.. that sort of thing.

You're trying to deny that pop culture is what's pushing this move towards girls thinking about other girls, if alot of girls never got told about kissing other girls there would be much less that would ever even think about it. You can't say that society has no control over what people think.

edit: There's not anything wrong with it except that it has been shown that having sex at a young age leaves people kinda depressed, they value themselves less and such.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
its not society. it the majority of young guys pushing it.
society is just telling EVERYONE -not just girls but guys aswell- that being homosexual, lesbian, bisexual is ok. mags and tv dont tell them to either, its just letting people know that they can be open about how the feel because its normal and acceptable

oh and your edit is bullshit. no one i know who had sex at a young age are depressed or value themselves less. they still have the same values as any virgin

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Young guys are a part of society.
I think you'd find society is also pushing the idea that girls should be more successful business women types, and also pushing the idea that its good for young girls to go out with older men.

They're not just telling them it's ok, they're celebrating it and promoting it... Gay used to be the fad cool thing to be, now it's bi.

edit: http://www.heritage.org/Research/Family/cda0304.cfm

Last edited:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
this is pathetic arguing with you about shit that what you call 'society' believe or encourage whatever. by the way...boys are PART of a society, using the term society referrs to everyone, not just a group of people

so back to the topic, yes i would 'get it on' with another girl

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf i never claimed that guys aren't a part of society, much of the reason i believe girls are engaging in lesbian activities is because of guys, also the acceptance of young girls with older males seems to be a male lead cause...
Just as guys are affected thinking that if they act more gay, etc, people will like them more, particulary girls ( the metrosexual revolution! :) )

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm absolutely repulsed by the thought of girl-on-girl sex (I don't have any issues with it, just so long as I'm not one of the partners), but yet, I was like 1/2 millimeter away from kissing a chick friend one night, whats that mean for me?

Collin

HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
I'm absolutely repulsed by the thought of girl-on-girl sex (I don't have any issues with it, just so long as I'm not one of the partners), but yet, I was like 1/2 millimeter away from kissing a chick friend one night, whats that mean for me?
It means you're a closet bi.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It doesn't mean ur a closet anything... girls just because u think of kissing another girl or have wondered what it would be like doesn't make u bi-sexual.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
It doesn't mean ur a closet anything... girls just because u think of kissing another girl or have wondered what it would be like doesn't make u bi-sexual.
I actually meant bi-curious but I forgot to specify that.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I like that. I think I might rep you for that.

lol, I have no doubts of my sexuality, I was just wondering what others thought.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Now while guys love the look of girls kissing, do girls really like the look of guys kissing.. or is it just another punishment girls have thought up to make us gain their attention?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
hmm its not bad...but gay men are less likely to let the oppoiste sex join in then lesbians right? isnt that what makes it appealing to men? the thought that perhaps they could get 2 girls pleasuring them at once

Collin

HSC
N/A
I think guys kissing is still a taboo thing. It's pretty obvious lesbianism is accepted alot more than guy-on-guy action. So yeah, the world still sucks nowadays for gay men, but not so much for gay women to an extent.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
lol i dont find guys kissing at all attractive :p
the first time i saw it, it kinda flipped me out. now im just used to it, its not any kinda turn on though

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
See tho... although two girls kissing is a turno on... so is any point in time when u can see a girls tongue, mouth moving in an interesting way.
Why else did i join the debate team?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)