Any girls here who would get it on with another girl? (2 Viewers)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I'd rather kiss a girl than see her kiss another girl tho.. i'm pretty sure lol
While we males are fairly visual based creatures, i think we all would prefer to be in the action.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ok this is sort of my view cause im not a guy i dont 100% know.
but girls wont find two guys as attractive as guys find two girls, because to a girl, one guy is sufficeint, like we dont exactly need two guy pashing in order for us to be turned on. but dont guys like the whole girl-on-girl idea because of the thought that they would be able to get two at once? in a way it is sort of greedy perhaps because guys may have a bigger sex drive its more of a turn on.

Collin

HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
but girls wont find two guys as attractive as guys find two girls, because to a girl, one guy is sufficeint
I agree. You needed to say no more. lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
not really like.... if u wanna turn a guy on... i think most girls kno they have the moves to do it.
My girlfriend wanted to do a 3some but i didn't like the idea, maybe because i'm too protective or something i dunno... I feel that one girl is all that i'd ever need.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
well any girl who needs to make out with another girl in order to turn a guy on...must be friggen hopeless. like oh my gosh, i used to sit next to a male friend in business studies, and me just sitting there gave him an erection...oh man :(

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i was so tortured that yesterday my counsellor told me it was time i spoke of it
sorry it had to be in here, but hey if i tickle your fancy ;) especially after our heated arguments :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea there's nothing u wanna do than screw someone after a huge argument with them.
No joke.
I agree man, after that argument I had with barbie over 'spreading the seed', man I just wanted to pump some into her.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ive gotten it on with a few females before.
its different from pashing a guy.
different but nice and good.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
girl on girl.....ummmm......NOOO!!.....I ain't gonna use myself for some guy fantasy so they can enjoy themselves knowing that two girls are getting on......unless I was gay that would be a different matter....

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
girl on girl.....ummmm......NOOO!!.....I ain't gonna use myself for some guy fantasy so they can enjoy themselves knowing that two girls are getting on......unless I was gay that would be a different matter....
modern day feminists these days...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hahahaha.. me and my best friend have hooked up with eachother at a club, but that was to get guys.. and we did get guys that night ;) hahaha but ive known her since i was wee tall, so it was nothnig

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
ive gotten it on with a few females before.
its different from pashing a guy.
different but nice and good.
yeah like when you kiss a guy its awesome and really good. but kissing a girl is like...beautiful and sensual and.........completely different, but kissing guys and chicks it good, i just prefer guys.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
yeah like when you kiss a guy its awesome and really good. but kissing a girl is like...beautiful and sensual and.........completely different, but kissing guys and chicks it good, i just prefer guys.
me too.. but not the bad kissers.. lol

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i thought the first two guys i kissed were great till i met my ex and the guy after him and my current boyfriend!
looking back now those guys were SOOOOOOOOO shit! no offence guys....practice makes perfect. jk!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)