• Violin

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Piano

Votes: 43 26.1%
  • Other...

Votes: 38 23.0%

• Total voters
HSC
well i tried the guitar, i suked. tried the bass, it was too easy and got bored of it. now i play the drums, they fukin rock :)

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
what?? he never said it was easy???? bloody weirdo
i think he was referring to me...it's just my opinion, i played the bass for about 2 years and got the hang of it pretty quickly.

HSC
nekkid said:
how long did you try the guitar for?
uh, we've had a guitar hanging around the house for years now, and never got interested in it. i think it was just a change in interest, i wasnt that bad at guitar, i just loved playing the bass. and just trying out different instruments.

Lennie

ive been playing guitar for 3 years. i originally bought one just for the hell of it, and it looked cool, but have managed to get really into it.

Drums are awesome too. im a bit of an amateur though. i wish the kits werent so expensive!!

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Drums are awesome too. im a bit of an amateur though. i wish the kits werent so expensive!!
i've been looking for a cheap kit for ages, if they were maybe $500 cheaper i'd have one by now! lol

Hubby

HSC
I have played trumpet for 10 years. Going on tour to Europe later this year.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I used to play the guitar when I was younger, but I havent played for ages and I can only put togetehr a few chords now :p

I also used to play the piano, Im still pretty good so I put that. Although I stopped years ago :\

I sing though. I like singing, but my singing teacher wants me to go into competitions and I dont want to. The end

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
i've been looking for a cheap kit for ages, if they were maybe $500 cheaper i'd have one by now! lol
hey, i know its a bit off topic, but billy hyde music shops [www.billyhydemusic.com.au] do a really good student kit available in $500, $600 and $700 models, with two cymbals and stuff...they also have a buy back guarntee which means theyll give you about $400 to trade in your kit when your ready to upgrade...ive had mine for just over 12 months and it sounds pretty good....also a tip...take a girl with you when you buy it and say its for the girl....they like to encourage us females and so will probably give you some great deal (i got a $400 cymbal for $200)
btw...are there any other BoS girls out there who drum?

tempco

HSC
cholly said:
also a tip...take a girl with you when you buy it and say its for the girl....they like to encourage us females and so will probably give you some great deal (i got a $400 cymbal for $200)
haha, that's smart. billyhyde was pretty good when i was looking around for a starter bass. friendly service too.

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
i am IN LOVE with the drumcraft shop at surry hils lol....parramatta music is good too...although i have to refrain from visiting...i spend WAY TOO MUCH money there lol

HSC
cholly said:
hey, i know its a bit off topic, but billy hyde music shops [www.billyhydemusic.com.au] do a really good student kit available in $500, $600 and $700 models, with two cymbals and stuff...they also have a buy back guarntee which means theyll give you about $400 to trade in your kit when your ready to upgrade...ive had mine for just over 12 months and it sounds pretty good....also a tip...take a girl with you when you buy it and say its for the girl....they like to encourage us females and so will probably give you some great deal (i got a $400 cymbal for $200)
btw...are there any other BoS girls out there who drum?
take a girl with me? do they sell cheaper to girls? ok then you can come with.

yeah i know one other BOS girl who drums, that's callisto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)