• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Any schools teach perms and combs in year 11 (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
Why would they teach you combs? Surely you already know how to brush your hair. :tongue:

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
wtf what have you done in school?

Also did you receive the shit I sent you?
2u: algebra and arithmetic, functions, trig
3u: further algebra and functions and inequalities, quadratics reducible to equations, rational functions, trig

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
2u: algebra and arithmetic, functions, trig
3u: further algebra functions and inequalities, quadratics reducible to equations, rational functions, trig
your school teaches trig pree early

what textbook do u use

leehuan

HSC
Progression of my school:

Basic arithmetic and algebra -> Other inequalities -> Plane geometry -> Circle geometry -> Real functions -> Trigonometric Ratios -> Further trigonometry -> Linear Functions -> Angle between two lines -> Internal and external division of lines into ratios -> Tangent to a Curve and Derivative of a Function -> The Quadratic polynomial and the Parabola -> Parametric Represenation -> Polynomials --> Permutations and Combinations

---------->

Geometric Applications of Differentiation -> Coordinate methods in geometry -> Applications of geometrical properties -> Probability -> Series and Series Applications -> Integration -> Methods of integration -> Logarithmic and Exponential functions -> Trigonometric functions -> Primitives of sin2(x) and cos2(x) -> Inverse functions and Inverse Trigonometric Functions -> Applications of Calculus to the physical world IN CONJUNCTION WITH Equation dN/dt = k(N-P), Velocity and acceleration as a function of x, Simple harmonic motion, Projectile motion -> Iterative methods for numerical estimation of the roots of a polynomial equation -> Induction -> Binomial Theorem -> Further probability

As per syllabus names

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Progression of my school:

Basic arithmetic and algebra -> Other inequalities -> Plane geometry -> Circle geometry -> Real functions -> Trigonometric Ratios -> Further trigonometry -> Linear Functions -> Angle between two lines -> Internal and external division of lines into ratios -> Tangent to a Curve and Derivative of a Function -> The Quadratic polynomial and the Parabola -> Parametric Represenation -> Polynomials --> Permutations and Combinations

---------->

Geometric Applications of Differentiation -> Coordinate methods in geometry -> Applications of geometrical properties -> Probability -> Series and Series Applications -> Integration -> Methods of integration -> Logarithmic and Exponential functions -> Trigonometric functions -> Primitives of sin2(x) and cos2(x) -> Inverse functions and Inverse Trigonometric Functions -> Applications of Calculus to the physical world IN CONJUNCTION WITH Equation dN/dt = k(N-P), Velocity and acceleration as a function of x, Simple harmonic motion, Projectile motion -> Iterative methods for numerical estimation of the roots of a polynomial equation -> Induction -> Binomial Theorem -> Further probability

As per syllabus names
wat rank?

leehuan

HSC
My school rank was shit last year. But it wasn't my fault

gizdonk2

HSC
Our first was super hard factorising and algebra, then circles, then combs and perms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)