Any schools teach perms and combs in year 11 (1 Viewer)

braintic

HSC
N/A
lol really. It's a shortened way of saying "permutation and combination"
Oh really. I didn't know that. Even after almost 30 years of teaching maths I still learn new things every day.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
They should introduce permutatiion and combination as the very first topic in year 11, that way 100s of ppl drop out of 3U lol

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
They should introduce permutatiion and combination as the very first topic in year 11, that way 100s of ppl drop out of 3U lol
On the other thread you were saying to make 3U compulsory, and now you seem to want heaps of people to drop out of it.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
On the other thread you were saying to make 3U compulsory, and now you seem to want heaps of people to drop out of it.
No I mean, if it was optional however in this case it is, highly unlikely though for 3U to be compulsory

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Bro look at yr 11 3u Cambridge extension questions. If you say they're easy at the beginning of year 11, you're arrogant af.
Oh, I remember doing those in term one last year....

I never asked the teachers for help, and I had yet to appear here on BOS. If I ever had hit a roadblock, then I don't remember it anymore.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
like, 20 people out of 80 dropped 3U coz of perms and combs
woah dude that's pree big for a 3U cohort (i.e. the number of ppl dropping out), were there any ppl on the waiting list?

HSC
Uni Grad
woah dude that's pree big for a 3U cohort (i.e. the number of ppl dropping out), were there any ppl on the waiting list?
No one was on waiting list. our school just took on as many people to do 3U, but knew that many people would end up dropping anyway :p

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Mate, 95% of the ppl in my school does 3U
I have a feeling you go to Sydney boys (but I don't think Sydney boys accelerates in 3U only 2U) or Fort Street (don't think that many kids at Fort st do 3U)

si2136

HSC
N/A
I have a feeling you go to Sydney boys (but I don't think Sydney boys accelerates in 3U only 2U) or Fort Street (don't think that many kids at Fort st do 3U)
I go to Yanco Agricultural

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)