Any work since trials? (1 Viewer)

harry4

HSC
Personally i have not done anything since trials ended two weeks ago. i thought of having a few days break but since then i have had absolutely no motivation to do work. Any body else in the same situation?

danny louise

HSC
Harry Knox from St josephs catholic high school albion park 2527,
that is no attitude to take into the weeks leading up to the HSC.
you will not get dux of the school with that mentality.
Work harder and work now!

harry4

HSC
talia schetor, of the same school, i would appreciate it if u did not give out my personal information. no wnder u r so unpopular at ur school, ur only friends are ur school books. btw i have never even thought about being dux and it is not what i want

HSC
recently i made up a time table for study + breaks with the assist from my older brother, which i'm going to focus on 2day :)

Dannnyku

HSC
It just hit me last weekend that our mini-holiday is over. Less than two months to hsc!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
in the exact same situation... im pretty much screwed, considering not even my study notes are finished :|

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am doing little bit but we all know how boring it is. :mad1:

absorber

HSC
I studied pretty lightly prior to trials, so I had a two day break and now I'm at it again

HSC
fuck the trials, they're over for me, now i'm studying for the real thing and practicing past papers

raniaaa

:)
HSC
starting to creep back into study mode. hopefully after few late/all nighters this week i'll finish all my notes and begin memorising + past papers as of next week... fingers crossed :)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
me too, really annoyed that i can't get back into it!!
i'm heaps distracted atm too, because there's been so many parties and it was my bday recently =)
[i swear half the ppl i know are born in august/september]
so hsc took a back seat for the last 2 weeks...but i really am getting back into it now. i was surprisingly happy with trials, so it kind of de-motivated me, like "pssht, i'll be fine!". my ranks are good, but if i want my atar to even closely resemble 95, i believe its head down, bum up from here on in...
i should make some study notes? lol

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Haven't done much for a while, but i began doing some maths past papers in catholic studies today so i've started ^^

Blobulator

HSC
Bleh, haven't really done much at all since trials. Basically had a week-and-a-bit long holiday-ish aside from still going to school. I mean I'm keeping up with homework cause we still have a bit of the syllabus left for both Ancient and Modern, but in terms of proactive study.... haven't done much *yet*. Aside from English Advanced which I'm yet to get back I went reasonably well in all my other exams so I'm still stuck in that "It'll work out..." mindset at the moment.

Hoping to start by the end of the week... gah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)