Anyone bum out like me?? (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
wrx said:
Just remember, everyone is entitled to have their own opinions. 96 is shit, in some peoples regard, whilst in others, 90 is great. Its all about the work you put in.
I wouldn't say anyone would think the UAI was "shit", though perhaps they may have been aspiring to get more. I don't think it's "all" about the work you put in either because the UAI is not really a true indication of your effort, and sure maybe some people who didn't get good marks didn't do as much work as they should have, but I can tell you from what I saw last year, you can work your butt off and still get bad marks and cruise through and get good marks. Of course those who got 99.9 obviously worked hard but all I'm saying is your mark doesn't necessarily reflect the work you put in.

I know hearing people who got in the 90s complain about how bad they went sounds unbelievably stupid and I thought the same last year listening to the same thing...I went well, but not high 90s well and hearing them complain just seems sometimes like they are looking for someone to tell them how well they went...but don't let it depress you more...just keep looking into those alternatives...and to those of you who got 90+, even if you are disappointed, try to be a little more sensitive to peoples' feelings who are finding it hard to get into uni at all...and to you guys keep trying...and ask for advice or help if you need it ;)

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Shuter said:
I thought you only loved men like me!
my new year resolution is to sleep with less men and more women, so i thought id try and make a start

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)