Anyone change subjects???? (2 Viewers)

M@ster P

HSC
I changed biology to economics, at first i was asking myself whether i made the right choice but after a few economic lessons i was pretty sure i made the right decision. Anyway i didn't like Biology anyway.
By the way this was in week 3 in term 1 so i was able to catch up easily.

How about you guys? Are you regretful that you changed subject and wished you sticked with your orignal choice? or are you still in a subject that you don't like but you are hoping it will get better, Or are you satisfied with your original choices?

Post your views :confused:

Last edited:

michael1990

HSC
I wish i changed subjects at the start of the Prelim. But i was stupid enough to just say oh i will stick it out for a little longer. And then it was too late to change. SUCKED!

But i am happy with my subjects.

M@ster P

HSC
lol its gonna be a big jump from general to 2unit maths, 2unit maths is a totally different and harder.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
If you change subjects within the first five or so weeks of school, it should be relatively easy for you to catch up.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
what could be easier than economics? (apart from 2U math)
Any subjects that have scaling less than 45/50 (and that includes like 50 subjects or more, one being General Mathematics).

agua.fuego

HSC
I dropped Society and Culture for Ancient History. I don't regret it a bit.
Ancient was one of my original choices, but I thought S&C would benefit me a bit more out of school. It bored me though, whereas I've always loved history (especially Ancient) and now it's my favourite subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)