Anyone else done subjects they regret doing? (1 Viewer)

sasa-o8

HSC
Most definitely. Back at subject selection time, they should've had a day where you can "test" out the subjects i.e. go to a classroom and learn what you'd normally learn to see if you enjoy it or not.

GENERAL MATHS: I thought it was easy, but I'm not getting the marks I want. AND it's slow scaling. Would've done better in Ancient History, but for the sake of choosing a maths subject, I chose general.

ENG STANDARD: Should've stayed in Advanced as only 6 months after I dropped down, I realised how weak the Eng Stnd cohort is and how low it scales..

MODERN HIST: So boring....I was doing accelerated IPT, but dropped it to pick up modern history (which I ended up dropping after a term). GAHHHH

HSC
art
stupid prac mark and stupid teacher guy giving pathetic advice then giving us shit marks for following it

also legal studies is BORING
memorising a textbook is the biggest waste of time

i also wish i never dropped ancient instead of art/legal

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I love all my subjects very much and am happy i chose them :)

Except english. I hate it i hate it i hate it.

HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
art
stupid prac mark and stupid teacher guy giving pathetic advice then giving us shit marks for following it

also legal studies is BORING
memorising a textbook is the biggest waste of time

i also wish i never dropped ancient instead of art/legal
How can you hate legal? s0o0o0o easy

All the schools in my region (cept mine) suck at it though. I went to the legal studies day and in the world order lecture this chick answers a question saying the sudam hussain case was an effective example of the ICC. My class just laughed whilst the lecturer slammed into her for being WRONG and she and her teacher were stunned :p

HSC
-may-cat- said:
I love all my subjects very much and am happy i chose them :)

Except english. I hate it i hate it i hate it.
There once was a girl called may-cat.
Cannibal.horse added her to his BoS friends so people would think he's cool and make up for his incredibly small penis, but she didn't add him back.

End of story.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
cannibal.horse said:

All the schools in my region (cept mine) suck at it though. I went to the legal studies day and in the world order lecture this chick answers a question saying the sudam hussain case was an effective example of the ICC. My class just laughed whilst the lecturer slammed into her for being WRONG and she and her teacher were stunned :p
poor girl...

omgd.

HSC
N/A
SOCIETY AND CULTUREEEEE !!!

oh
my
god

it should diee ! >=/
it is SO GAYYYY !!! :angry:

i thought it was going to be the easiest/blugiest sub ( neither of those words looked like theyre spelled right =S )

BUT omgd its like my hardest and most time consuming subject
seriously. people underestimate SAC
its a pain in the ..........
:angry:

but other than that
happy wiht the rest.
just hate maths.
but can drop that whenever.....
i just wish i did modern instead of sac.....

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
There once was a girl called may-cat.
Cannibal.horse added her to his BoS friends so people would think he's cool and make up for his incredibly small penis, but she didn't add him back.

End of story.
? i dont know how?

HSC
-may-cat- said:
? i dont know how?
Dunno either :p

Edit: that girl had no excuse for her ignorance, Sudamn Hussain wasn't trialed before the ICC, he was trialed by an Iraq domestic court, everyone knows that, its why he recieved the death penalty. This girl's stupidity is made more clear by the fact the ICC has never actually heard a case, except with the UK soldiers in Iraq under complimentery jurisdiction.

Last edited:

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
omarast said:
oooh. so ur skool can change subjects at the end of year 11?

i wish mine was like that then i wuould not of been in this shitty position lol, but gotta work with what i got now
After some consideration, our school allowed the option of letting a girl change from Chemistry to Senior Science during the transition of Year 11 to 12. She was better off swapping classes.

I wish I'd considered Chemistry instead of Economics at times, plus the option of doing Modern History. However there wouldn't have been enough people to run the course so I would have had to do it by dist ed, like my Food Tech. Probably wish I did Geography too.

I could have taken Hospitality instead of Food Tech by dist ed but didn't like that it was a VET course. Plus i'm more into theory anyway.

Probably wouldn't have taken up Maths. But everyone in my year chose Maths at we thought it was in our best interest. Not the case. Waste of my time really.

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
as in yours, mine or the grammar chick on the legal day?
mine, and now that i think about it, that poor 'grammar chick'

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
I wasn't having a go at you, I'm soz :(

And as for that grammar chick: I'll never apologise :D
thats ok, i honestly dont know how to add friends though.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
Try clicking on my name and going 'add friend' (I'm not totally sure either)
wow, that was anti-climatic.

HSC
cannibal.horse said:

that's exactly why
memorising whole bunch of shitty laws on family is dumb
what's worse is realising how dumb the law is
and how dumb the law makers are
legal studies is also the best way to be put off law
and that girl who thinks saddamn hussein was being tried before the ICC is DUMB -- the icc tried its first case after hussein was found guilty of crimes against humanity

but having said that, i was reading world order (not an option we do) and it's pretty awesome... pretty much just history

not.addie

HSC
i was all set for doing law at uni...legal studies wrecked that career path, so i guess did help me out in some way.

shelter and the FLA shared responsibility can go up my ass...

i wish i picked geography.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)