Anyone else done subjects they regret doing? (1 Viewer)

omarast

HSC
is there anyone else out there who has regretted doin certain subjects, and tried to change when it was too late lol.

wen is it to late for your skool. end of prelminary or or end of 1st term?

i for instance regret doing 2unit maths, i dropped in of t1 this year, which im happy about but i wish i did general from the begining

i also regret doin bio and senior scince instead of courses like legal, modern and studies of religon

4unitfreak

HSC
I regret Chemistry and 3 Unit Maths. Should've done 3U English instead, and Bio instead of Chem.
Also, should've dropped Chem instead of Music at the start of Year 12.

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
No, but there are i regret didn't do.

I wanted to choose business studies and IPT as well....and Engineering. Ah learning more wouldn't hurt, right?

omarast

HSC
4unitfreak said:
I regret Chemistry and 3 Unit Maths. Should've done 3U English instead, and Bio instead of Chem.
Also, should've dropped Chem instead of Music at the start of Year 12.

oooh. so ur skool can change subjects at the end of year 11?

i wish mine was like that then i wuould not of been in this shitty position lol, but gotta work with what i got now

iEdd

HSC
No, you have to complete the Preliminary course to do the HSC course. She means she did Chem and music in year 11, but dropped music when she wishes she dropped chem. Should be like that at every school as it's board policy.

Last edited:

Zephyrio

HSC
Chemistry.

Should have done ancient history or geography instead.

That said, I can't really complain about my chem rank.

4unitfreak

HSC
No, you have to complete the Preliminary course to do the HSC course. He means he did Chem and music in year 11, but dropped music when he wishes he dropped chem. Should be like that at every school as it's board policy.
She, not he, thank you.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
wish i had dropped chem & kept legal..
at least i would have had SOME hope in legal

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
PHYSICS regret it badly. srsly iw as great in yr 11, bt yr 12 jst killed me!
i wish i did mordern hist insted. like i picked it but not enough ppl did. Kills me!! and i wish i had gone harder out throught the yr cos im buring bout ranks

omarast

HSC
zxcvbee said:
PHYSICS regret it badly. srsly iw as great in yr 11, bt yr 12 jst killed me!
i wish i did mordern hist insted. like i picked it but not enough ppl did. Kills me!! and i wish i had gone harder out throught the yr cos im buring bout ranks
someone i can empathise with thats wat happened to me in bio i used to be top 5, now i didnt even break even

Sonata

HSC
regret chem, should of taken up ancient or moden

HSC
MODERN HISTORY

Everything was so good, then my teacher had to pick up a yr 11 ancient class on the same line and I got stuck with the slackest teacher ever.

Like this dude wanks off constantly. As soon as he gets home from school/work he says to himself 'alright, time to get into some work and the next day arrange cannibal.horse's class a brilliant lesson' but then decides to have 'a quick wank' - but a quick wank soon evolves into hours and hours of profuse masturbating and the next thing he knows its 4AM with school the next day. 'Alright, I'll just show them a video vaguely related to the topic and get into some work tomorrow'

I like the guy but the wankings gotta stop.

Last edited:

BoyNextDoor

HSC
1 Unit Studies of Religion......I should have stayed in 2 Unit Studies of Religion!

KnifeySpoony

HSC
cannibal.horse said:
MODERN HISTORY

Everything was so good, then my teacher had to pick up a yr 11 ancient class on the same line and I got stuck with the slackest teacher ever.

Like this dude wanks off constantly. As soon as he gets home from school/work he says to himself 'alright, time to get into some work and the next day arrange cannibal.horse's class a brilliant lesson' but then decides to have 'a quick wank' - but a quick wank soon evolves into hours and hours of profuse masturbating and the next thing he knows its 4AM with school the next day. 'Alright, I'll just show them a video vaguely related to the topic and get into some work tomorrow'

I like the guy but the wankings gotta stop.
WTF
How do you know this?!? does he like tell the whole class about it or something?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)