Anyone else done subjects they regret doing? (1 Viewer)

stonedogz

HSC
Also Business....
Which I Am Suppose To Be Studying Right Now ...

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
dont regret picking any my subjects mainly regret not actually picking one which would be chem but oh well bridging course for me

Supaman92

HSC
I regret doing ancient history in year 11, that's why i'll be dropping as soon as we get the chance

METALDANCERBRIT

HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
art
stupid prac mark and stupid teacher guy giving pathetic advice then giving us shit marks for following it

also legal studies is BORING
memorising a textbook is the biggest waste of time

i also wish i never dropped ancient instead of art/legal
i sympathise with u on the hole art thing...my teachers hated and still hate me 4 havin my own ideas and refusin 2 make my body of work how they wanted the hole frickin art grades works 2 b. alas i didnt giv in 4 my own sake nd was the only stupid art student hu stuk it 2 em nd stood strong refusin 2 change my idea which they thought wuld never work. i copped a shit load of crap 4 them after tellin them no i will not do wat u say.i dont care this is my artwork nd i realy culdnt care less if u dont like it. my prac marks were terrible bcoz they hated my work nd me. but aparently art is "not subjective". however i dnt regret art in the end coz i proved them all wrong! they prob hate me even mor coz my work actuly resolved itself in the end nd wil hopefuly end up in artexpress *fingers crosed, so i can laugh at them when they cant take ne credit 4 givin me ne ideas or advice.coz im stubborn nd didnt listen. :) and as u can c by how much i hav craped on 4 here it is the 1 subject that frustrated me SOOOOOO much nd i felt i shuld hav dropped several times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we should dance!"

• Dance
  • Drama
  • Art
  • Music
  • Gen. Maths
  • 4unit English

mhay1306

HSC
i regret doing chemistry (so i dropped it)im soo glad sigh* and PDHPE, but with the last one i managed to like it, took me like 2terms to get on with it:D

lucidassembly

HSC
No words within the english language could possibly express the sheer torture that was DT... ever.

So much work for unbelievable little gain.

dRscarf

HSC
4U Maths.

Sigh at the amount of time wasted on it this year.
Sigh at the fact that I just recently realised I wanna do a course in uni that requires no bloody maths.

cocolossil

HSC
johnec10 said:
fuckin pe
gotta agree with you.. pe is the worst. mind you i never wanted to choose it we had limited selection (rural school).

however the best thing i ever did was drop maths.. how i don't regret that.. i'm coming first in the subject that took its place :)

Last edited:

cocolossil

HSC
lucidassembly said:
No words within the english language could possibly express the sheer torture that was DT... ever.

So much work for unbelievable little gain.
for dt did your teacher go over the theory side with you?
we never got tought a single thing regarding theory.. he left the class almost every lesson.

i think it's one of the worst scaled subjects :(

goodluck with tomorrow anyway.

Takuto

HSC
METALDANCERBRIT said:
i sympathise with u on the hole art thing...my teachers hated and still hate me 4 havin my own ideas and refusin 2 make my body of work how they wanted the hole frickin art grades works 2 b. alas i didnt giv in 4 my own sake nd was the only stupid art student hu stuk it 2 em nd stood strong refusin 2 change my idea which they thought wuld never work. i copped a shit load of crap 4 them after tellin them no i will not do wat u say.i dont care this is my artwork nd i realy culdnt care less if u dont like it. my prac marks were terrible bcoz they hated my work nd me. but aparently art is "not subjective". however i dnt regret art in the end coz i proved them all wrong! they prob hate me even mor coz my work actuly resolved itself in the end nd wil hopefuly end up in artexpress *fingers crosed, so i can laugh at them when they cant take ne credit 4 givin me ne ideas or advice.coz im stubborn nd didnt listen. :) and as u can c by how much i hav craped on 4 here it is the 1 subject that frustrated me SOOOOOO much nd i felt i shuld hav dropped several times.
haha that sucks.

good on you for not caving in.

if you think about it.. most art/music teachers are failures.. thtas why they are teachers and not artists.

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
I should've kept Chemistry and dropped Software (even though I've been topping it)
Like yea Chemistry would've been fun to study
But my teacher was bitchy
But yea if I did drop Software, I would've changed lines

neeksy45

HSC
maybe i should have dropped to general maths, but by the time i really thought i should it was too late to learn all the work.

i wish i hadnt had to do english.it is the lamest subject.

and i regretted choosing community and family- so i changed to earth and enviro- which i regret.haha should've done bio instead, would've let me get into the course i wanted to at uni :(

girloflowers

HSC
Art and legal studies
i fucking hated art
i would have rathered like... ANYTHING (except maths) than art.

fucking art teachers.

jords0

HSC
I wish I had done English standard instead. Advanced is full of shit and my teacher was constantly out to get me.

Also I never wanted to do Food tech, but there was nothing else good to choose on that particular line. My food tech teacher always turned up to class 15-30mins late, and if she was on time she would want to talk about her hair or har choice of outfit... I wouldve preferred retail or textiles. something thats easy lol

I also hate general maths... I'll never remember anything for the exam on thursday.. oops!

maddy99

HSC
i seriously wish i didn't do music mainly because of the awful teacher who made me feel useless does stuff like gives me a crap mark in my performance assessment then refuses to give me his feedback so i can improve which basically just made me hate the subject grrrrr i wish i'd done modern or legal

Kew

HSC
I wish I didn't do Ancient History.
>_<'

Even though I enjoy it, the amount of study & knowledge needed for it is too much.

tau281290

HSC
Chemistry is my biggest regret. I am in the pathetic class, even though some ppl there are top, the teacher there just suck balls compared to the other classes. The content is so dull and dry, may be the only fun part of it is that its great at scaling. That's about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)