Anyone else feel that their school is behind with work? (1 Viewer)

undalay

HSC
Kujah said:
We've started on our third one last week.

We've just finished Sequence and Series. The only calculus we've done in class is just basic differentiation.

Our schools chat too, 4u only done complex and poly, started conics on friday -.-; lol, got suspended for jigging eco to do maths. that is quite the sad =.=. Our eco teacher just talks about politics too. fkn fort street so chat =[

cal-

Banned
HSC
haha holy fuck, you've spent 1.5 terms on it?

i'd go insane

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
We seem really quite behind too.
In bio, we've 'finished' Maintaining a Balance, but we had a shocker of a teacher for year 11, so we learned virtually nothing, and we got a new one for year 12 who is, guess what, even worse =)
She's really nice, but really dopey.
Damn.

And SOR, extremely behind. Our teacher just spends most of her time talking about Aboriginals.
She's a lovely lady, but not the brightest of teachers, really.

Gahh. Everything just feels behind. And I'm behind in my study. Of the 12 hours I wanted to get done this weekend, I've done one.
Bugger.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
And I would just like to say I HATED Bladerunner in English.
Possibly the only movie I was actually relieved to see the end of =|

slowjam10

HSC
Well i just finnished my section of notes on housing in Pompeii and Herculaneum for ancient. This is so riduculous each person making notes on a particular dot point and submitting them to share with the rest of the class. I mean some people will submit some dodgey shit and then it'll be a total waste of time!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else have teachers with these will intenioned bright ideas that ultimately leave you in the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
our business teacher is shit. he talks about himself and his sick grandkids all the time. we is behind muchly

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
i must say our chemistry staff is so shit
its liike week 6 and we are up to radioisotopes of module 1?! and our half yearlys on two moduels is coming up in 4weeks?!
thank the lord for coaching NEVER rely on school work

bassistx

HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
our business teacher is shit. he talks about himself and his sick grandkids all the time. we is behind muchly
lol we have a history teacher like that - even brought her daughter to school

happydays33

HSC
N/A
we are almost finished the math course in ext1. in ext2 math we have done complex, graph conics and now we are doing polynomials.
way too much math on my mind..
is there anyone else that does 4units of it?
HOW DO YOU COPE?!!?!?

bassistx

HSC
kitty.yeuxnoise said:
i love school so much
wait 'til year12

happydays33 said:
we are almost finished the math course in ext1. in ext2 math we have done complex, graph conics and now we are doing polynomials.
HOW DO YOU COPE?!!?!?
If you can't cope, why don't you just drop it?

Dyne

HSC
Hollieee said:
We seem really quite behind too.
In bio, we've 'finished' Maintaining a Balance, but we had a shocker of a teacher for year 11, so we learned virtually nothing, and we got a new one for year 12 who is, guess what, even worse =)
She's really nice, but really dopey.
Damn.

And SOR, extremely behind. Our teacher just spends most of her time talking about Aboriginals.
She's a lovely lady, but not the brightest of teachers, really.

Gahh. Everything just feels behind. And I'm behind in my study. Of the 12 hours I wanted to get done this weekend, I've done one.
Bugger.
Exactly the same for Bio, we fell off the rails in about Week 7 when our (great) teacher left. We got tossed around with casuals until Week 2, and our teacher just wrote up the dot points for Maintaining a Balance and gave them to us :p And we just started Blueprint. .

We just finished psychology in the second PE core. . . and the second PE core is actually interesting :p

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
hard to say tell if we get anything done in english

its very lecture-like; the teacher's lovely but in the lead-up to every assessment we're all pulling our hair out trying to work out what we actually have to DO for it...

way too much to cover in that subject. ridiculous.

bassistx

HSC
risole91 said:
in an effort to not get banned again, im no longer going to dispute you bassitx.

:) lol
Hmm okay... Troll account, by any chance?
Freak n00b thinks I'm retarded. I mean, wtf? Meet me first!

I'm way behind in Spanish. I mean, I am still behind.
But we've got a Spanish teacher in our school now. Damn am I lucky :p

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
bassistx said:
Hmm okay... Troll account, by any chance?
Freak n00b thinks I'm retarded. I mean, wtf? Meet me first!

I'm

nah i dont have a troll account.
i used kitty.yeuxnoise, this chick gave me her pw.

we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
behind in eco.

chap 3

WTF

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
yeah! its dumb we are suppose to be in year 12 and we get loss of classes due to pathetic stuff the school thinks that they can "fill in time with"

plus the amount of teachers not at school 1 week before half yearlies, probably has about 5 periods worth of substitute teachers in the last 2 days! It is absolute BS! WE ARE YEAR 12 .. and i thought we were meant to be first priority!

Events so far and still coming!

Swimming carnival > not compulsary for year 12 but we could have been at school doing what we are suppose to do and not have the choice of a study day !

1 period to learn the stupid school song

1 period to learn songs for foundation day mass

um other people on here have probably mentioned them i can't really remember

and tomorrow .. FOUNDATION DAY 10 years whooptee doo! 2 period mass with the bishop where we could be revising in class for our half yearlies next week!

Its crap cause then we get this lecture about the fact that we should be doing all this study but our actual classes are filled with other events for school non related to studying for exams!

yeah yeah yeah
schools are real dumb

slowjam10

HSC
~aussiegirl!~ said:
yeah! its dumb we are suppose to be in year 12 and we get loss of classes due to pathetic stuff the school thinks that they can "fill in time with"

plus the amount of teachers not at school 1 week before half yearlies, probably has about 5 periods worth of substitute teachers in the last 2 days! It is absolute BS! WE ARE YEAR 12 .. and i thought we were meant to be first priority!

Events so far and still coming!

Swimming carnival > not compulsary for year 12 but we could have been at school doing what we are suppose to do and not have the choice of a study day !

1 period to learn the stupid school song

1 period to learn songs for foundation day mass

um other people on here have probably mentioned them i can't really remember

and tomorrow .. FOUNDATION DAY 10 years whooptee doo! 2 period mass with the bishop where we could be revising in class for our half yearlies next week!

Its crap cause then we get this lecture about the fact that we should be doing all this study but our actual classes are filled with other events for school non related to studying for exams!

yeah yeah yeah
schools are real dumb
ahh im right there with you...schools are dumb

we have the exact some problems....our schools must be using the same handbook ..lol

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
happydays33 said:
HOW DO YOU COPE?!!?!?
well just about every skoo is close to where you're up to, so lots of ppl are trying to cope i guess.
sounds like u hate math? lol why do u do 4u then or maybe you do too many hrs of math =/

Aplus

HSC
N/A
rooeys2 said:
well just about every skoo is close to where you're up to, so lots of ppl are trying to cope i guess.
sounds like u hate math? lol why do u do 4u then or maybe you do too many hrs of math =/
Just because he's sick of it doesn't mean he hates it.

fwood1991

HSC
oh god yes, we've missed classes for all of the same stuff you have plus more i.e
assemblies that are happening like every 2 weeks
form meetings
house meetings
all of our teachers are going away for ages e.g. today 25 teachers are missing
and we dont have a libary due to construction they gave us a year 12 common room but the year 11's have taken it so we pretty much have no where to go and study AAARGH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)