Anyone else put on a few kgs 'because' of the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Natendo

HSC
I've put on about 5.

I blame the:

Why study when you can calm those nerves with some yummy drummies?

:bomb:

Scissors

HSC
yeh, i have, but i've been shitting them out over the past few days, so i'm losing them.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
lol, gotten so fat since last yr july when all exercising ceased. Need to start again once chem is over.

Natendo

HSC
Hopefully this thread will get me a job at KFC when the inevitable occurs in December

:spam:KFC:spam:KFC:spam:KFC:spam:KFC:spam:KFC

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
It's not really necessary for anyone to stop exercising because they're doing their HSC. I've been exercising regularly throughout the HSC and I've found that it's been really beneficial.

Natendo

HSC
Mark576 said:
It's not really necessary for anyone to stop exercising because they're doing their HSC. I've been exercising regularly throughout the HSC and I've found that it's been really beneficial.
Oh I have too. Except for me, this excercise has been made redundant in terms of calories vs energy output. Hence me having a tummy like > :santa:

HSC
i've actually lost weight. my break from study is to go for a walk, and when im nervous i don't eat a lot. so i think i've lost about 1-2 kilos since the start of october.

hon1hon2hon3

HSC
Put on weight ? No way . . . before HSC i went to Gym and packed on some muscle. And 6 month till HSC , i lose weight here and there. Till now , i have i was 140 pound, and i am 118 pound. Lost 22 pound. which is about 10kg. I have no idea how can u guys managed to put on weight other than losing weight . . .

danz90

HSC
I've actually lost weight, according to lots of people who haven't seen me in a while. I do admit, because I was so preoccupied in studying, at times I skipped meals, and just forgot about eating.

JustinM23

HSC
Yeah I've put on a few. Stopped running early in the morning, and studied instead. Continued going to KFC. That'll do it for sure.

T

Troy2287

Well I had started pumpin the weights about Jan this year, built up quite a bit of muscle and gained some extra kg. Now thanks to HSC I've lost it all and look skinny :(

My weight has come back down to like 80kg from 84 :(

Natendo

HSC
Troy2287 said:
Well I had started pumpin the weights about Jan this year, built up quite a bit of muscle and gained some extra kg. Now thanks to HSC I've lost it all and look skinny :(

My weight has come back down to like 80kg from 84 :(
Haha I read that as "well I had started pumpkin weights".

Mmm I might try that.

anzengland

HSC
over this year i have gained like 8kg
but i've lost a couple over last few weeks of exams
so idk if i can actually blame hsc

Natendo

HSC
anzengland said:
over this year i have gained like 8kg
but i've lost a couple over last few weeks of exams
so idk if i can actually blame hsc
I put on about that much too but minus the three kilos when I was sick... = 5kg gain altogether.

It probably served me well to put some weight on though as I was quite twigular. So I think I shall keep my HSC flab to remind me of all the good times I had with the KFC Kernel <33333

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
yeah 3kgs of pure muscle; its an excuse to focus on something else.
I dieted hard for the past 3 months and bang!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)