Anyone else put on a few kgs 'because' of the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Natendo

HSC
PrettyOddProlix said:
I only looked at the first post ITT. Is there cum on the bottom piece of chicken? :p

Yes, I have; fuck yes. I say I'm gonna hit the gym... but I don't have a fucking clue whether I'll follow thru. :(

Hahaha. Get your mind out of the gutter!

It's merely an exposed piece of flesh =P

..... or is it!?

:O

The KFC Kernals secret recipe includes caged and abused chicken meat, covered in semen and a range of herbs, spices and flour to which is then deep fried?!

YUMMMMMMMMM

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I've definitely gained weight. I don't get stressed, because when I feel a little bit pressured I eat, which stops stress for me.

My pants are getting tighter on me. And they're skinny-leg jeans!

Gonna have a junk-food bender this weekend. Starting today. Macca's for brekky, please!

renee_syd

HSC
totally understand - being home doesnt help either! When i did my HSC i finished up putting on 6 kilos - lost them quickly for schoolies though

chewnugm

HSC
I have been yoyoing between 74 and 81 in the past two months...so anything i have put on has come off...then gone back on etc etc

eli173

HSC
I ate a whole tub of cookies and cream ice cream in 2days.

ala7923

HSC
I LOST weight - about 5kg. Regardless of all those KFC twisters that'd get me through it all...

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
Natendo said:
Hahaha. Get your mind out of the gutter!

It's merely an exposed piece of flesh =P

..... or is it!?

:O
In all the banter I've seen, and including before I registered, wow lol, that's like the first time I've seen the word 'gutter' here. :p

I'm losing that weight. Hitting the gym is fucking awesome.

I hear fucking's a pretty great way to lose weight, too. :lol:

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
i never stopped during the trials - exercising, but I never really studied.

In the HSC I stopped and it felt really bad. I'm only just getting back into it now. It's hard to get back into.

yay for 2.5 hours of bikeriding today!! absolutely insane!

margarita2452

HSC
N/A
I lost more than 5kgs... even though I stopped exercising for three months. Shows what stress can do to you.

H4rdc0r3

HSC
I used to weigh 50kg last year, now I am 87kg, Im guessing after the HSC 120kg. and then once I've finished uni 350kg.

bubbly89

HSC
If it helps anyone, my first year of uni I've lost 10 kilos... not that hard when you learn how to keep a perspective on things

harryc

HSC
I've gotta say, my biggest worry doing the HSC this year is putting weight back on. Early last year, I was around 97kg at my heaviest, but I managed to lose about 17kg over the course of the year, so I've been hovering around 80-84 for the last few months.

I've only been back at school three weeks and I'm already noticing how hard it is to find time to excerise, and how easy it can be to just turn to Maccas as a quick fix. I'm also giving up playing Soccer this year, so I could potentially be shooting myself in the foot.

My main plan for this year is just to walk alot, and swim a few times a week. Hopefully I don't end up a whale by Schoolies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)