Anyone else regret choosing biology? (1 Viewer)

lolJK

HSC
Sorry to hijack the thread, but due to amount of information which you need to know for bio, how many pages are your study notes?

lockedbox

HSC
Or maybe it's the teacher? She talks in a mono tone voice in every class and never answers any of the questions I ask.
Well that's your problem. I had a monotonous teacher in year 11 but in year 12 the classes were reshuffled and I landed in one of the most fun classes. My mark jumped by 20.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but due to amount of information which you need to know for bio, how many pages are your study notes?
around 140 pages lol, but most of those are filled with diagrams, graphs and tables so its probibly a bit longer than it should be.

HSC
Amen to that!! I have my biology exam right after my ancient history exam, which ALSO has a lot to remember. I spent most of my time studying for the two subjects, and barely did any work on the others.
Haha same here!! Anyone who thinsk bio is a shitload to remember....well you're right. But try having ancient and bio tests neck to neck on consecutive days. *dies*

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Psh easy band 6 subject.
This.

Communication - 37 pages
Search for Better Health - 32 pages
Blueprint of life - Didn't do
Maintaining a Balance - Didn't do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)