anyone else sick of belonging? (1 Viewer)

bbychocoholic

HSC
i know i am. and i think a lot of girls in my english class are.
it's following me around everywhere! same thing happened when we did change for our Preliminary AOS. drove me nuts.

anyone else getting annoyed with it?

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
it always come up in convo's, like we see little year 7's in play ground, and we joke belong, doenst belong,

So yeah i m sick of it

cherii2007

HSC
"This chair does not belong"

Hey there Mozart. :) It's Bach.
I am in a completely different era than you and Chopin...I do not belong. :'(

I don't even know why, who or how this is going to help in the future. If I didn't have such a great teacher, I'd go beserk. She's freakin' helping us out with our related texts! But yeah, I'm pretty sick of Belonging already.

Making snide comments about the subject/topic/AoS softens the pain just that little bit to get through the day. :)) & yeah, hey chocolate monster.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
We did "the outsider" in year 11.
Was sick of the whole concept by term two of year 11

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm actually not minding it at this stage, I don't see everyone's problem. It is so much better than Journeys

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
It's too vague for my liking
Vague is good - it means it's easy to twist whatever question they throw at you ^^

I remember how i hated belonging, now it just comes up in conversation as a joke and reminder of the horrors of HSC English :D

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
It's also annoying post-HSC. I still absent mindedly analyse the techniques in the movies I watch and relate it to belonging although it's becoming less and less frequent now.

jet

Banned
HSC
Vague is good - it means it's easy to twist whatever question they throw at you ^^

I remember how i hated belonging, now it just comes up in conversation as a joke and reminder of the horrors of HSC English :D
Eggsactly.

The good thing is it's easy. That should outweigh any sort of qualms you have.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Our school won't do it until next year because as it's 40% of the mark, doing it in an 8-9 week term would be "silly".

Looks like I have a great next year to look forward to...

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Our school won't do it until next year because as it's 40% of the mark, doing it in an 8-9 week term would be "silly".

Looks like I have a great next year to look forward to...
It's not the hardest of the units, in fact I'd say it's probably the easiest. I did Belonging back in T4 and the whole of this year pretty much sucked.

shady145

Banned
HSC
It's also annoying post-HSC. I still absent mindedly analyse the techniques in the movies I watch and relate it to belonging although it's becoming less and less frequent now.
hahaha, that sucks

Jade ED

HSC
We only just started with belonging, we were doing the Area Study (or something...) with the speeches.
I have had all of two lessons so far ad yeah, it aready sux with every second word being "belonging". I'm not looking forward to the rest of the year...

speedofsound

HSC
I'm actually not minding it at this stage, I don't see everyone's problem. It is so much better than Journeys
i feel the same way. i thought i'd hate it, but i really don't think it's that bad... definitely a hell of a lot better concept than journeys or change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)