Anyone enjoys Classical Music? (1 Viewer)

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
I enjoy classical music, I generally listen to it when I'm stressed or tired. Very soothing and calming.

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
Is Enya classical?

I like a song from her

my god that is depressing...... ==

my favourite pieces are the lark ascending by vaughn williams, tsaikovsky serenade, chopin revolutionary etude, mendelssohn violin concerto, saraste's ziegeunerweisen, grieg piano concerto...

speaking of uncultured modern fake classical, i do like the song "river flows in you" by Yiruma

iNegro

HSC

my favourite pieces are the lark ascending by vaughn williams, tsaikovsky serenade, chopin revolutionary etude, mendelssohn violin concerto, saraste's ziegeunerweisen, grieg piano concerto...

speaking of uncultured modern fake classical, i do like the song "river flows in you" by Yiruma
River flows in you is pretty awesome. 'Uncultured' though?

Scheherazade

HSC

Ah! I love Williams Lark Ascending! And Zigeunerweisen! I also enjoy Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata... Although at the moment I am loving Rodrigo's Concierto De Aranjuez..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)