Anyone finished their major project? (1 Viewer)

Has anyone finished their major?

• Yep completed all fine

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Nope havent even started

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Almost their..

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • What major ?!

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

-X-

HSC
N/A
*Ouch*
I had that problem too sort off. I had all the movement of the cars, etc... but wasnt sure on how to turn it into a game.

f001error

yep finshed mine. an intergreated Contact and Quest manager for neverwinter nights.

150 pages, heh not my printer

MrMiK

ay y'all...
major pro.. what?
We gots like.. ur... 3 ppl in our class and one out sourced fellow opposing a group of 3 others in our class.
We chose to .. uh.. make a game addon.
Its a medieval addon for jedi knight.. which has been given the title "Medieval Jedi Knight" (how original)
Yeh its not as much programming as it is like.. makn it look different.. stil, we are changing the properties of weapons and shid. duno if it'll get dun tho... we all a lil busy it seems... and 1 more full w/e and all should be tip top.. even tho i dont trust the documentation i write at 7:00am afta a full night of coffee and coconuts (dont ask).
O well.. this project should place me firmly in the ... ah... potentially deficit area of the classroom.. but if im goin down.. they all cumn with me...

o.. and the utha teams doin a 'guess who' game... :|
if only i did that.. if only... but no.. we r igits.. let it go

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I got mine back today, 99/100! Woo! I lost a mark because of a small error that I overlooked.. can't believe there was just one! :)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Somehow I think our class was screwed over with our major project. Everyone had to do a car rental booking program. It was really dull and boring to code and test; a game would have been nice :mad1:
I only got 84% for it, which I'm content with, at least.

Kn1ght_M4r3

Originally posted by Winston
awwwww poor nak! better luck next time :p
Hahahahaha, 94% and dissapointed. I know a couple of blokes that would love ur mark for their projects, seeing that they failed both stage 1 and 2 LMAO.
Im n0t being slack laughing at them, but they are the people in the class that don't care about anything and spend their time in class talking about CS all the time. it gets quite irritating. so i laugh at their markz

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Kn1ght_M4r3
Hahahahaha, 94% and dissapointed. I know a couple of blokes that would love ur mark for their projects, seeing that they failed both stage 1 and 2 LMAO.
Im n0t being slack laughing at them, but they are the people in the class that don't care about anything and spend their time in class talking about CS all the time. it gets quite irritating. so i laugh at their markz
yeah there are alot of idiots who do sdd because they can play CS or turn on the computer, and they believe they're capable of doing sdd lol....

Kn1ght_M4r3

that is so true lol.
wat makes it even funnier is these blokes believe they can get into uni easily, lol.
there like i think ill be a programmer wen i grow up and program games and stuff lol. They can't even read properly yet they have high expectations of themselves. ahh well wat can we do, but sit back and laugh it up on the inside lol. =0D

Winston

HSC
that is so true lol.
wat makes it even funnier is these blokes believe they can get into uni easily, lol.
there like i think ill be a programmer wen i grow up and program games and stuff lol. They can't even read properly yet they have high expectations of themselves. ahh well wat can we do, but sit back and laugh it up on the inside lol. =0D
i think they have yet to break loose of reality, and they're still in lala land,
very naive thinkinh

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
We all have different expectations, and I expected closer to 100 than that.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by enak
We all have different expectations, and I expected closer to 100 than that.
oh piss off u perfectionist
LOL

jks jks

yeah nak nak seems to be the next Billy G :cool:

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Nah, hehe, I think im second overall for all internal assessments, so it's ok, we should both get band 6 :), if I don't then I will be pissed :mad:

Winston

HSC
Nah, hehe, I think im second overall for all internal assessments, so it's ok, we should both get band 6 :), if I don't then I will be pissed :mad:
no mate looks like you're expecting a band 8
:p

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Lol, my english teacher reckons there should be a band 7 for some of the students :p

-X-

HSC
N/A
Lol, my english teacher reckons there should be a band 7 for some of the students :p
And that im guessing is you? :D

Nah seriously, some people put hard work into their projects expecting to get 99-100. Then u get ure result back and see silly mistakes which really pisses you off. :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

lol, yeh thats why im pissed of with my 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)