Anyone going to UNCLE? (1 Viewer)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
trains dont come to cessnock - only coal trains.

Gotta use the car, probly will take at least an hour to get to uni on peak hour (hexham and the shortland roundabout prolly).

Im really greatful that on most days i dont start uni till 12 o clock, so i get to sleep in :haha:. U would be the same - but weve got some late nights (7 i think)

Wouldnt u have to change trains at wickham or something? (considering u said u went to ps at cooranbong).

Ive looked at the timetable and im pretty keen to get fridays off (i wanna work - whever i finally get a job). Im gonna apply at some places 2moro.

If i do have fridays off, do u think they will have printoffable lecture notes online, or will the lecture be podcasted?
True, but you could always head to Awaba or Fassifern station, right? But driving to uni, I'd normally go the motorway and just take Link Rd - nice, mindless driving =)

Morisset station is really really close by, so i think I'll be training it part of the time - it'll be so much cheaper!! The line goes straight into Newcastle, there's a station about a 10 minute walk from the uni apparently...yet to check it out though.

Woooah... where did you get all this info from - have you already been accepted into Biomed? All I know is this Wed is main round offers, then Feb 17 is when we pick our tutes. I think i need to check out the website, I'm keen to know our times.

Ahh the joys of job hunting =P I reckon I might look for a job in newy once uni starts up.

sam5

HSC
True, but you could always head to Awaba or Fassifern station, right? But driving to uni, I'd normally go the motorway and just take Link Rd - nice, mindless driving =)

Morisset station is really really close by, so i think I'll be training it part of the time - it'll be so much cheaper!! The line goes straight into Newcastle, there's a station about a 10 minute walk from the uni apparently...yet to check it out though.

Woooah... where did you get all this info from - have you already been accepted into Biomed? All I know is this Wed is main round offers, then Feb 17 is when we pick our tutes. I think i need to check out the website, I'm keen to know our times.

Ahh the joys of job hunting =P I reckon I might look for a job in newy once uni starts up.
hmmm, i think morisset station is considered cessnocks 'local' train station. Id rather just drive. I wont take the link road, but i have taken the link road to get to charlestown/kotara areas and its a really good drive (not too long, not too much traffic).

The newcastle uni train station is Warrabrook.

I havnt been acepted of course, but i dont think i will get rejected. Ya can find the timetables on the website.

Yeah u will need a job, expenses seem to be frequent these days. Not something i wanna do, but i just gotta do it. At least it will give me something better to do than sittin on my ass until uni!

MailMofo

HSC

If your trecking it from Morisset station, hit me up, we can totally be train buddys and such.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Sam, how do you know so little about the area when you're from Cessnock?
And I don't think Morisset would be convenient at all surely? Maybe if you're training it to Sydney! You'd still have to drive half way in the wrong direction.

marshy01

HSC
u obviously dont know the cessnock/kurri area.

At least cessnock is better than kurri.

I didnt know anyone from kurri high school was goin to uni this year :confused:

cos they had a prety shit year. We at cessnock high did better. Thats embarrasing for u guys lol.
We had an aweful year mate :p i think i had the 5th best ATAR at kurri and i only scrape in without my bonus points

Kurri is a hell hole, i hate to say it but its true, but there is still nice people here, just gotta put an effort in to find them haha :tongue:

marshy01

HSC
We had an aweful year mate :p i think i had the 5th best ATAR at kurri and i only scrape in without my bonus points

Kurri is a hell hole, i hate to say it but its true, but there is still nice people here, just gotta put an effort in to find them haha :tongue:
And if we want to get technical, i live in one of those countryside areas (mulbring) so see im normal......ish :tongue:

sam5

HSC
Sam, how do you know so little about the area when you're from Cessnock?
And I don't think Morisset would be convenient at all surely? Maybe if you're training it to Sydney! You'd still have to drive half way in the wrong direction.
well, everyone i know in cessnock learns that relying on public transport is a stupid thing to do.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha no, I certainly wasn't suggesting you try public transport. Good fucking LUCK.

La Bomba

HSC
all hot chiks add me on facebook im goin newcaslte uni hektik. -www.facebook.com/fullysickwog

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't think he'd mind, your probably an improvement on his usual "hot chick" :) Cus' he's fully sik bru and not at all particular ay!

La Bomba

HSC
Don't think he'd mind, your probably an improvement on his usual "hot chick" :) Cus' he's fully sik bru and not at all particular ay!

noooo he doesnt count.. nd i hav very high standardz caus liek i lift lots of heavy weights in the gymmm nd im consistently complimented about my rugged good looks yu know?!! like ouft so yeh and to the guy that said for me to kill myself, look bra i understand ur jealous that il be geting al tha chikz at newi uni...but itz alright bro...il try set yu up with a few.

MailMofo

HSC
noooo he doesnt count.. nd i hav very high standardz caus liek i lift lots of heavy weights in the gymmm nd im consistently complimented about my rugged good looks yu know?!! like ouft so yeh and to the guy that said for me to kill myself, look bra i understand ur jealous that il be geting al tha chikz at newi uni...but itz alright bro...il try set yu up with a few.
Bra.

La Bomba

HSC
^^ lololol.

Yu sound HAWWWT brah.
sxc time yeh boii?

What. A. Tool.
hahaha thnkz for tha offer...but unfortunately i'll hav to decline. Your sarcasm blew it for you. So looks i'll be saving a few quick sprays of my $250 cologne for all the hot chikz that swarm me everywhere i go. See thatz wen yu realise
that it's obvious I run on "hektik".... you can't buy that anywhere! Don't think they'll be teaching you that in biomedical science thats fo'sure.

And to the person below bra is a chocko way of saying mate.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Broke mii heartt ='[
cud ave let me down easya... juss too much hektik to handle i spose.

La Bomba

HSC
LMAOOOO BAAHHAAHHAHA. Hmmmm alright well maybe you can come pick me up from one of my construction management classes one day and buy me a nice big luncheon in the cafeteria.

sam5

HSC
LMAOOOO BAAHHAAHHAHA. Hmmmm alright well maybe you can come pick me up from one of my construction management classes one day and buy me a nice big luncheon in the cafeteria.
ur heaps hektik bra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)