Anyone in yr 12 this year doing japanese? (1 Viewer)

allira92

HSC
No way! Excel is like the least helpful, unless you already know your stuff. Your school must have really good Jap students.
lol i wish/hope lol

they use it as a study book, we dont really have a text book that we use in class, just photocopies of different books but mainly wakkatta....

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
i dont do jap, but our school uses mirai 6.

andrewPAL

1st Lieutenant
HSC
Japanese is awesome, too bad im bad at it.

Last edited:

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
lol i wish/hope lol

they use it as a study book, we dont really have a text book that we use in class, just photocopies of different books but mainly wakkatta....
That I can understand though. If you were using Excel as a core textbook then I'd be very surprised at the level of your fellow students. Still, if you use Excel regularly as a supplement then you guys must rock at Jap @_@

elly-chan

HSC
I use Wakatta and it is really good with explaining structures and grammer points :)

red-butterfly

HSC
We use a mixture of Wakatta and Mirai 6 and very rarely.. we use Obento Senior... but yeah ^ ^

many-eyeshere

HSC
We used Kimono 3 for revision in first term year 11 and then for most of the two we've used Obento senior and now we're using Mirai 6. Obento is awsome, but really hard. I swear if you can get through that text book and feel confindent you've nailed the whole course:).

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
We used Kimono 3 for revision in first term year 11 and then for most of the two we've used Obento senior and now we're using Mirai 6. Obento is awsome, but really hard. I swear if you can get through that text book and feel confindent you've nailed the whole course:).
Gah, I've always wanted to use Obento, but my school doesn't seem to want to use it. But I guess I see why now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)