Anyone into BICYCLE riding? (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Mountain or BMX?

I've been using a mountain for BMX lately lol.

Anyone have stories to tell about the road?

I once had a car reverse into my bike but all good.

flashtrick

Gap year? If only...
HSC
BMX.
Getting back into it since HSC's finally over and my wrist is recovering decently.

discovered BMX by chance when I was going for a bike ride around bicentennial park. ended up at the monster x bmx track. was able to get like 10cm of air from the rollers. i was doing the tiniest bunnyhops, but i loved that feeling of being in the air. fell in love with it ever since. a complicated relationship since i'm so uncoordinated on a bike, haha

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Nice.
I discovered the m7 bike track about 10 months ago. Been wanting to go the whole way to bicenntenial. Only problem is, it'll take around 8 hours.
Probably best to do as a group.

Reva41

HSC
The truth is, recovering addicts gain insights, positive experiences and inspiration after they stop doping and live a clean life.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Not really, although I would like to get into it. A few good tracks around where I live.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
When I saw the thread title I assumed this was about steroid use. Thoroughly disappointed.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
When I saw the thread title I assumed this was about steroid use. Thoroughly disappointed.
Why are you disappointed?

I'd much rather ride myself for fun than speak about the politics of drug abusers.

My creative writing was about a bicycle gang, but it had nothing to do with dopers and crap.

I guess your missing out on the fun then.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
If you still have a bike around, then just go for it one day.
I might go with ObliviousNinja one time.... oh wait he won't, he thinks he'll get judged if he does something that's not mainstream.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I might go with ObliviousNinja one time.... oh wait he won't, he thinks he'll get judged if he does something that's not mainstream.
How is bike riding not mainstream..?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
How is bike riding not mainstream..?
Not many people do it. They somehow lose interest back in their tweens.

I've been trying to get others to come bike riding with me. For a year now I have been riding solo.
I just wish that more of us BOS'ers lived near and could start riding together. Have our own gang. Pass by the rebels HQ. Start a riot. lol JKS on the gang stuff.

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
Ride your bike, save the planet. And your health. :)

I got into cyclotouring about a year ago, still not sure about the next trips but that's something that stroke me like nothing before.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Ride your bike, save the planet. And your health. :)

I got into cyclotouring about a year ago, still not sure about the next trips but that's something that stroke me like nothing before.
Nice. I haven't ridden in ages, but hoping to do the m7 track soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)