Anyone into Rugby? NRL or UNION? (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hey everyone! is there anyone here who is into rugby league/union? if so, who are your fav players n teams?

i must admist, im a rooster and bulldog supporter, with my fav player being braith anasta!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
shit i havnt posted here for ages. but anyway. im into both. in league i go for the warriors , fav players are jones and lauititi. in union i go for the wellington hurricines with might lomu ;)

professor

league...my fav player has to be australia's best full back Lockyer and my fav team is the SeaEagles...

union, my fav team is Warringtah and da fav player is Roger...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
did u guys know that wing [roosters] actually hosts a show on fox?

if wing can host a show, does that mean that bert newton can play for australia?

afnya

i watch em both but union is by far a better game having said that i grew up on league but union has begun to take over. nrl i go for tigers and super 12 i go for brumbies. george smith is the best player. and his hair rocks too:D

schwang_thang

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
hey everyone! is there anyone here who is into rugby league/union? if so, who are your fav players n teams?

i must admist, im a rooster and bulldog supporter, with my fav player being braith anasta!
yeahhh i luv anasta as well! im a bulldogs supporter :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Re: Re: Anyone into Rugby? NRL or UNION?

Originally posted by schwang_thang

yeahhh i luv anasta as well! im a bulldogs supporter :D
wow! finally i meet someone who supports them as well! everyone i know are like 'AH-CANTERBURY... THATS RORTERS!'

LOL well they rock :D

have u actually met them? i've met braith... he's kool ... mason is a c*ock though... asked him to sign something for me, a ball and the poster... he only SIGNED ONE .. on PURPOSE

professor

nah, it happens to superstars, i remember popping up at the SCG to watch Australia vs West Indies in one day and i remember going to Glenn McGrath and Shane Lee for their autograph, i had 2 caps and a cricket ball, but they said they will only sign one coz they dunno if your doing for money or doing it for a friend, and they said if your doing it for a friend, they should go and approach them instead...so its not that they are a c**k

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
no it was different, i mean i do understand that ppl r busy n they have places to b, but my lil sis was there as asked him to sign her jersey... and he refused...

hmmz...

lengstar

HSC
i don't bother watching it anymore
most sports are sooo boring
especially cricket
i still go fo st george dragons
but the only recent sport program i watched was the FIFA world cup.

schwang_thang

Re: Re: Re: Anyone into Rugby? NRL or UNION?

wow! finally i meet someone who supports them as well! everyone i know are like 'AH-CANTERBURY... THATS RORTERS!'

LOL well they rock :D

have u actually met them? i've met braith... he's kool ... mason is a c*ock though... asked him to sign something for me, a ball and the poster... he only SIGNED ONE .. on PURPOSE
ummm well a few wks back i saw steve price at bankstown square :D

when our school was playing at the grand finals in the CBSA comp against st marys cathedral, n Matt Utai was there...hes a really nice guy

n yeah every1 sez mason is a wanker in real life, but its cool that hes on all them gatorade (or issit powerade?) billboard ads

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i've met a couple of players at the square
-ben harris (he was a cutey)
-anasta
-feeny
-Grimaldi
-dennis scott

yeah they were pretty kool

did ur skool win? or did st marys cathedral? dam i hope st mary's didnt win! they thrashed us something bad the the semi's!

schwang_thang

yeah i've met a couple of players at the square
-ben harris (he was a cutey)
-anasta
-feeny
-Grimaldi
-dennis scott

yeah they were pretty kool

did ur skool win? or did st marys cathedral? dam i hope st mary's didnt win! they thrashed us something bad the the semi's!
yeah our school won :D go holy spirit college!!!
wat school r u from? penshurst? st charbels?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah they trashed us back in 01 - my skool didnt play this yr in the CBSA - not enuff players... at the time

whats the skool down in milperra? MSJ? yeah that skool's team is pretty good - i remember playin agaist them... the girls there bashed me up sideways

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Im a bigger Union fan then League.......

Go the Tahs!

Support either Norths or Gordon in the Club Rugby comp..........

Fav player has gotta be Bourke.........

Go for the Eagles in the NRL, fav player has gotta be Joey........

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
haha i've noticed how alot more ppl r into union then league...
i dont follow union much... more into the nswrl n nrl ... super 12 sometimes..

what do u guys think bout australia's changeces in the world cup this year?

yay or nay?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm i think they are up there with the top 3, the top 3 being australia, new zealand and england.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i think its aussie or england for the world cup... americams cant play for crap! LOL are they playing this yr?

the roosters r up against st helens in england early feb... and france's priemeiers as well i think..

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yup they should be playing. im actually looking forward to the rugby league sevens, should be interesting.

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
Originally posted by copious
yup they should be playing. im actually looking forward to the rugby league sevens, should be interesting.
Yeah I've never seen a sevens game, should be interesting. Are they goingg to televise any of it?

Btw in league I go for Roosters and Souths (because I live in Southland). And in union definately the Waratahs.

Regarding the Union World Cup, I think that Australia should definately win it, because it is in our back yard, but we might be a bit too cocky when it comes to the crunch. I think that New Zealand will be a challenge, as they will probably still be annoyed at losing out on the co-host status, so they wil probably want to prove a point. And the same goes for England and the ashes, and since I'm on criket I think that if South Africa doesn't win the criket world cup and Australia does they will want some sort of revenge, but I do realise that the Springbox are a bit weak in union at the moment, but hey anything can happen between bow and the 2 world cups. Hopefully I haven't confused too many people with this most dodgy and grammatically incorrect sentence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)