Anyone into Rugby? NRL or UNION? (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahahaha yeah the league team isnt as good as the union team! hahaha anyone follow the super 12s?

AGB

HSC
hell yeah! im so excited they're bout to start....r u goin next fri night??? waratahs are at home

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
newcastle is another team who i have alot of umm.. dislike at the moment.. LOL have you guys seen their new away jersey? looks identical to the roosters away jersey .. pfst!:mad: :chainsaw:

Originally posted by schwang_thang

bahhh! tooheys u traitor! :chainsaw: jumpin on the bandwagon aye? hehe jk...the roosters r cool but i say GO THE DOGGIES! i walked past steve price at the lakemba post office on friday btw! *yay* :D
i agree, bulldogs should have also won last yrs comp

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
newcastle is another team who i have alot of umm.. dislike at the moment.. LOL have you guys seen their new away jersey? looks identical to the roosters away jersey .. pfst!:mad: :chainsaw:
roosters jersey looks really dated, like the oldest in the comp

Originally posted by Rahul
andrew johns is pretty good.....his passess r so accurate and fast
andrew is a bit egocentric, he has his own video

what bout matt rogers. what a champ.He got into the aus union side so quickly

who thinks wendall sailor is overated?

i bet tigers will get the wooden spoon this year or south syd

who will win this year in league? brisbane?

who will we the world champs in union? australia or south africa?

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

yeh, but he isn't the ' best ' in the world in his sport-i bet the video is made by andrew
u dont have to be the best in the world to make a video!!!! what r u on about? i am jus using this as an example coz u say andrew johns is egocentric coz he has his video....which isnt true.

Originally posted by Rahul

u dont have to be the best in the world to make a video!!!! what r u on about? i am jus using this as an example coz u say andrew johns is egocentric coz he has his video....which isnt true.
i suppose you don't think so but i do and that's all that matters.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

i suppose you don't think so but i do and that's all that matters.
i am not saying wat u think is wrong or doesnt matter....all i am saying is dat u cant make a judgement on someone without basing it on something viable.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by AGB
hell yeah! im so excited they're bout to start....r u goin next fri night??? waratahs are at home
nah im not going to the game :( i wish i could though... i go for the brumbies and the waratahs!

who do you think will be champions this year?

AGB

HSC
i dunno...

i reckon the waratahs r in with a good chance. i remember reading an article about bob dwyers three year plan, where he recruited a lot of young players and was trying to develop them into the top team in three years time (that was three years ago) so this is the year...

but then again, the crusaders are a pretty damn good team (even tho they only beat the waratahs by 1 point)...arent they all all blacks??

i reckon that the brumbies are living off the eddi jones and rod macqueen legacy...their new coach hasnt really dun much to change nething about their game, and all the other super 12 teams hav figured out how to play them

loziscool:D

GO THE ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got season tickets for the 2003 season :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Thank goodness that Daniel Wagon cut his hair!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Hindie will take a hint seeing as the are room-mates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)