Anyone really dislike extension history? (1 Viewer)

ccmariners4life

HSC
you lot should get fucked.

if he does not like school and does not like history. good luck to him.

this is what i hate about some of my fellow ext students.

your all a bunch of wankers who think your so god damm smart.

im gonna kick all your asses in the hsc anywayz.

so go get a fat dick up you you mo fucking hypocrits.

cya at uni you fucking losers.:wave:

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
maskva said:
I wanted to do naploean and we got stuck with JFK
but he ain't that bad

Come to think of it the only case study I would have been really happy with would be "The Origins of Rome" or "The End of the Bronze Age". Who really wants to read endless texts on mindless propaganda? I get the point- Las Casas was pissed, but please.

My ancient teacher gives extension-history-like-work to whoever asks for it- so it's all good.

HSC
case study? what case studies can you do? In my class we haven;t done anything except 'what is history' and 'who are the historians'...
btw...whilst I don't like the class, I do like my major work (on the Irish Potato Famine) so I'm not going to drop it even though after the half yearly, which was today, I really want to.

and ccmariners4life: Don't come into a history forum, and bag the crap out of it and not expect anyone to say anything. If he doesnt like history he shouldnt so it.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
maskva said:
why would anyone have a major work for modern...thats just strange and kinda mean.
I have a modern history mw on a topic question about the nazi party. We get like 2 terms to research on it and it is worth a huge proportion of the assessment mark.

Anyone else studying appeasement for their hist ext case study??

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
ccmariners4life said:
you lot should get fucked.

if he does not like school and does not like history. good luck to him.

this is what i hate about some of my fellow ext students.

your all a bunch of wankers who think your so god damm smart.

im gonna kick all your asses in the hsc anywayz.

so go get a fat dick up you you mo fucking hypocrits.

cya at uni you fucking losers.:wave:
i think somebody needs a hug woosah woosahhh ! ;)

Last edited:

lucy088

HSC
i dont do extension history either, but i think you should be a little supportive of your peers.
good luck to you in life with an attitude like that mate.
maybe your the wanker!

Jordan Ralph

HSC
To that ccmariners4life weirdo, you should consider becoming friends with your ext. history class, it will possibly help you in the hsc like i have done except matt, also talking to your teachers about the course outside of class will have a great effect on your results as my class has done even if he has bad hygiene. I enjoy Ext. History

PS Is anyone else doing Teti?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Jordan Ralph said:
To that ccmariners4life weirdo, you should consider becoming friends with your ext. history class, it will possibly help you in the hsc like i have done except matt, also talking to your teachers about the course outside of class will have a great effect on your results as my class has done even if he has bad hygiene. I enjoy Ext. History

PS Is anyone else doing Teti?
Our class is studying Elizabeth The First which is very boring >_< i wanted to do the historicity of Jesus !

pookodooko

HSC
Yeh, its sorta boring, would be better if we actually spent more time studying the history instead of historians (but i guess i knew what i was getting into).

we're doing elizabeth the 1st for our case study, its pretty boring. I've never known so many people to discuss a girls virginity so much (cept in the case of Britney Spears)

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
our class is studying Winston Churchill: Statesman or Career Opportunist? its a small class of 3 people out of an original 4....yeah i find hist ext really interesting but if you really dislike it then you should drop it....its not going to do any good for you if you're not interested in being there. oh and yes theres only 4 bands for extension subjects...but a band E4 is the same as a band 6 in 2 unit subjects.........and alot of people get band E4s so it is not impossible to get one.

Last edited:

ccmariners4life

HSC
yer sorry, girl in my class realy shits me 2 tears! i am mates with sum of them, but others are just..........grrrrr.

and as for ElendilPeredhil. frankly you are an idiot.

the question for the forum was does anyone like ext history. and he answerd no !

its people like you that should read the topic question before speaking

moron

as for wether i like ext, luv it.

doing crusades its quite an interesting topic as historians differ so much on there interpretations.
nazi germany is very good for whomeva is studying that as well. the way they rose to power is remarkable. i would do that part rather then the ugly side to it.

kenk

HSC
Uhh okay. So I have my History Extension half yearly exam in two days. Minor difficulty.. I don't know anything about my supposed 'case study'. I've been told it's Appeasement. But I have no clue what I'm meant to be writing. I'll be okay with the 'What is History' half.. but... Soo umm anyone who can help me out with what the question on my case study will be along the lines of?..

As for extension history.. I really enjoy it.. well.. at least the half I've been doing =\

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
The historiography shit can get really boring but some of the readings are amusing (re: catfight between elton and carr i think? or two historians at least. it's been 2 years!! lol)

the case study is an unfortunate thing: if you get stuck with one you hate (not necessarily bad but it may not interest you), then it's gonna be tough going. Conversely, if you get something you love, then :D

I got a crap case study (Liz I) and thus, did almost no work for Hist ext cos I wasn't motivated :(

Even so, I reckon, if you've chosen it and have gotten to this stage, try to stick it out and learn something new?

stbrob

HSC
No, i think that is an insightful way of viewing the way history is viewed, however, dispite what my teacher, who is overall good, tell me i belive that there is an absolute history, and bias oly comes in when we try and recorded it.

mazarina211

HSC
im a history fanatic and was so pumped to taking ext history

the first few weeks of histiogaphy was sooooooooooooooooo crap---i didnt understand nufing so im like ok hang in there, case study will be better

and omg were doing elizabeth I. she is the most boring thing---i wanted 2 do the crusades or anything but her, we didnt even get a choice in choosing what we wanted. stupid teachers

im not saying its all bad---some lessons are good, its just the way my teacher teaches our class. He is CRZAY~~~~!!!!! and makes it so boring, and maybe the fact that its after school and we start 3.30pm and finish 5pm so by the time i get home (i live 25min away from my school), which is around 5.45pm----if the trains are on time, im pretty damn tired.
arghhhhhhhhhhh

so yea

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
mazarina211 said:
im a history fanatic and was so pumped to taking ext history

the first few weeks of histiogaphy was sooooooooooooooooo crap---i didnt understand nufing so im like ok hang in there, case study will be better

and omg were doing elizabeth I. she is the most boring thing---i wanted 2 do the crusades or anything but her, we didnt even get a choice in choosing what we wanted. stupid teachers

im not saying its all bad---some lessons are good, its just the way my teacher teaches our class. He is CRZAY~~~~!!!!! and makes it so boring, and maybe the fact that its after school and we start 3.30pm and finish 5pm so by the time i get home (i live 25min away from my school), which is around 5.45pm----if the trains are on time, im pretty damn tired.
arghhhhhhhhhhh

so yea
I rather have it after school on a thursday. we start at 7:30 in the morning and i know that it will be very hard to get out of bed as winter is approaching ><"

pointless

Just around the Corner...wanna go for a walk?
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
I rather have it after school on a thursday. we start at 7:30 in the morning and i know that it will be very hard to get out of bed as winter is approaching ><"
the early morning starts also seem to reduce the conversations/arguments in class...

yeah rising from bed in winter is gonna be an effort... gotta love the 3 alarms i have..:p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pointless said:
the early morning starts also seem to reduce the conversations/arguments in class...

yeah rising from bed in winter is gonna be an effort... gotta love the 3 alarms i have..:p
oo 3 alarms that a thought. i only have one and when it goes off i tend to turn it off as im too tired ! then when i look at the clock i realise that it's 7:10 and have to fully rush lol

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
taki999 said:
^ how come you do ext.his during sport? Do you more then 2 extension subjects??
Yeah sometimes feel ext his is boring cause my teacher isnt really taking about my core topic napoleon by talking about more on how to construct our essays, which is a good thing is some aspects but i just wish he did more on napoleon and less blabbering...

Okay, since everyone is talking about everything, i'll add in my half a cent of random chatter to the plethora of lovely people.

History extension is run during the sport period at my school, because Year 11 and 12 get the sport period off on Wednes, 1pm-3pm to use as a study period.

Most people use it to go to after school music/dance/drama/art classes, but I go with my other 15 comrades to history extension.Though before I rush there I tend to trip over to maccas (one time I actually did trip, anyway thats another story) for some eats [don't lecture me about the shittiness of their food, at least its tasty].

As far as I know my school is the only one in the area who has this. perhaps its because in year 7- 10 we did all the compulsary sport/performing arts modules needed. bahaha.

My case study is NAPOLEAN zee fucking Corsican. And i've been forced to watch a 4 hour doco on him which I fell asleep in. Meh. Though we're still doing the readings. What is bad is that there isnt another history extension class for me, for another month because of the half yearlies and holidays.

I really dislike Napolean.
I'd rather do ANYTHING else, other than himski.

My subjects for those wondering are..
Adv. English
Extension 1 English
Extension 2 English [MW]
Visual Arts[MW]
History Extension [MW]
Studies of Religion 1 ...via correspondence [MW]
Ancient History

I thought I had the most major works. But Asheroth kicks my ass. Shitzen.
I wish people would fuck off from telling me that because I have 10 units I have an easier workload....I use every free period (24 of them) to study my stupid arse off so I can have half a social life on the weekend so I don't completely die of stress and lack of social skills.

Eeh I need a drink.

Anyone who keeps extension history, is going to do well :) okay? I'm going to be all warm, and fuzzy and positive here and give you all a hug :)

Love
Llamie

taki999

HSC
icici....we still have to do sport till the beginning of term 3 -___________-" fudge.... and yeah Napoleon too ^^ . So your saying you got more then one ext history class? What's so bad about Napoleon that you dont like apart from him being ugly and Corsican?? What's [MW]??

hopeles5ly : i got 3 alarm clocks you want to borrow them? i got got no problem waking up...it's just staying up during class that's the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)