Anyone use caffeine pills before? (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
Not in my experience, I have been on Concerta (ADHD medication) since late in year 7. My medication works by stimulating my brain so it releases dopamine slowly over a day. If I run out of tablets then I get a bit depressed, due to the lapse in dopamine release, but I have never craved a tablet. My brother is on Ritalin and he has never reported any cravings and routinely forgets to have his tablets without stressing out. Some more extreme drugs, dex for example, have some bad side effects but they are used in extreme cases and taking them for study purposes is a longshot in my opinion.
I probably should have put this in my post, but I was referring to people without any health problems taking the drugs. If you have an issue (i.e. ADD/ADHD), then its a different story.

irenefu

HSC
Don't know if you've ever heard of raw juice?

You'll need a juicer or blender (preferrably a cold press juicer) and blend with it heaps of greens like kale, spinach, lettuce, cabbage, then add an apple or 2 or as an alternative oranges.

Just looking up raw juice recipes will give you a million and one ideas.

I'm suggesting this, because the amount of nutrients, vitamins etc in a freshly juiced drink with greens and fruits is unbelievably good for you, both physically and mentally. I make one every single day and it keeps me alert the entire day, focused and feeling good in general.

Just a suggestion anyway, it has made school better for me, simply because of the health benefits.
Yeah I'm getting a blender after trialss !:) but I'm not sure which one to get, because I really can't be bothered to clean it, because the last one I took ages to clean up afterwards. Any suggestions?

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Yeah I'm getting a blender after trialss !:) but I'm not sure which one to get, because I really can't be bothered to clean it, because the last one I took ages to clean up afterwards. Any suggestions?
I would suggest a juicer, but both will do the same. It really depends on the money you're willing to spend. The best of the best is a Vitamix but you're looking at a price of $700-1000. So yeah not exactly economical. I don't really know any other good blenders, but just make sure you get a really strong one that doesn't produce much heat. Heat destroys the nutrients etc.

If you do get a juicer get what's called a cold press (they produce no heat at all). The one I got is a Oscar Vitamax 900. Still not overly cheap :/ With that said the juicer is the quickest thing to clean itll take a max of 5 mins usually less.

Either way it is the best thing to do, it beats coffee by a mile as you're body will be far better supplied health wise and naturally will work better.

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
I would suggest a juicer, but both will do the same. It really depends on the money you're willing to spend. The best of the best is a Vitamix but you're looking at a price of $700-1000. So yeah not exactly economical. I don't really know any other good blenders, but just make sure you get a really strong one that doesn't produce much heat. Heat destroys the nutrients etc.

If you do get a juicer get what's called a cold press (they produce no heat at all). The one I got is a Oscar Vitamax 900. Still not overly cheap :/ With that said the juicer is the quickest thing to clean itll take a max of 5 mins usually less.

Either way it is the best thing to do, it beats coffee by a mile as you're body will be far better supplied health wise and naturally will work better.
wtf
im pree sure my blender was like 30 bux :p

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
You really want to be pumped for the exams?

Nutritional Guide for experts:
1) Drink 2 raw egg yokes i.e. yellow section
2) 30 grams of white powder.... no no I'm talking about white sugar
3) 1 large chocolate milkshake
4) And a double quarter pounder super size meal deal.

Goodluck!

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Personally, the most I've ever had is one of those Red Bull cans, and that works fine.

Usually I just have a cup of coffee every day in the morning, and usually another one at night time.

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
Aye but we're talking good quality blenders etc here :p Is yours strong enough to not leave behind a pulpy mess and doesn't produce heat?
nah i use it to mix up the cocaine with chalk to increase its weight...
so nah no pulp

ishashek

HSC
use no-doz tablets, most effective caffeine tablets out there.

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
I have a coffee in the morning which is pretty good at keeping me alert and then I have milk tea in the afternoon which helps me study but also relaxes me. Sleep is probably the best though, so don't drink any caffeinated drinks after 3-4pm. Relax before sleeping and go to bed early.

Lucas_

HSC
Yeah I've gotten on the no-doz before to complete a 30% chem assignment for the next day.

Didn't start till 10pm and worked solidly (without any drowsiness) through till 4:30 with the help of no-doz. It was so potent I couldn't get to sleep however, so I just sat up playing xbox then went to school without a wink of sleep ;) No doz is insane

Got 28/30 for the assignment too :p

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Seriously? Just get a good nights sleep beforehand... It's not difficult.

kevintang

HSC
this asian slut at HAHS, doesnt seem to work though cos she cries every time we get our marks back

Thief

!!
HSC
caffeine pills r bs, they don't work for me...
ur best bet would be homemade iced coffee ( so there's actually coffee in it, and not commercial grade coffee flavour)...
johnstan's recipe:
mix 1.5 spoons of instant coffee with 3 spoons of sugar
dissolve mixture in water( not too much, just enough to dissolve it all, leaving a syrup like liquid)
add milk ( any- full cream,soy,lite) to the syrup thingo
put in a bottle and then put in fridge for abit.
u'll have a nice tasting,caffeine full, cold drink, keeping you awake etc...

ENJOY :)
Just trying this now

HSC
N/A
In relations to the thread, I was taking caffeine pills excessively during my trials (up to 500mg a day)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)