Anyone with a >80% chance of 99.95? (1 Viewer)

NotCricket

HSC
Report in! What subjects do you do, how have you gone in exams, what are you expecting for an aggregate out of 500, etc.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
They're probably not on here and studying, ain't no body got time for dat.

photastic

HSC
If Faisal gets 99.95, it will the first time someone doing standard english gets 99.95 atar :O
Mreditor and harrypotterfan min is 99.94 atar unless they get <92 in english which is highly unlikely

iStudent

HSC
LOL mreditor for sure. Who's his gang?

So far I think Mreditor has:
- Already state ranked eco (accelerated last year)
- Just pulled 100% in 3U
- Gotten a 98 or 99 in 4U

As long as he B6's English and Phys (which he will) he's set for a .95

No pressure tho.
His Baulkao gang ofc. I think there was a user called tomnomnom96?

screwuhsc

HSC
If Faisal gets 99.95, it will the first time someone doing standard english gets 99.95 atar :O
Mreditor and harrypotterfan min is 99.94 atar unless they get <92 in english which is highly unlikely
come on faisal do the standard students proud

mreditor16

HSC
I bet 100 on:
faisal
mreditor
triage
LOL, thanks for the votes of confidence guys. I wish I was nearly as confident as you guys haha. But tbh guys I don't think you should be saying people X, Y and Z are defs gonna get 99.95 atar - because (although sometimes it's easy to predict with 100% certainty who will 99+ or even 99.5+) when you get to atars that are 99.8 and above, so many factors come into mix and the difference between .9 and .95 can be split hairs. no kidding. so I reckon there is and always be a lot of uncertainty surrounding predictions of who will get 99.95 - and this is due to so many factors, which have been discussed on other threads.

LOL mreditor for sure. Who's his gang?

So far I think Mreditor has:
- Already state ranked eco (accelerated last year)
- Just pulled 100% in 3U
- Gotten a 98 or 99 in 4U

As long as he B6's English and Phys (which he will) he's set for a .95

No pressure tho.
haha thanks emilios for that. although just to clarify, I am pretty sure I'm looking at no more than 98 for 4U (and 98 is only if I get lucky with marking some of my dodgy proofs) and 100 for 3U is defs yet to be something to be confident about (a bit uncertain about a few things and ofc you never know how marking will end up). So those last two dot points are nowhere near certain haha :D

also, emilios, you're actually wrong with the bolded part. say one obtains 100% in 3U and 98% in 4U, as you have courageously predicted haha, and also 97% in Economics (Accelerated), take a look at this from matrix calculator:

see, even with comfortable band 6's (92) in both English and Phys, and the marks you 'predict' on the side, you're still on track for .85

If one really wants to strike .95, you have to be hitting mid band 6s in pretty much all subjects, with a few high band 6s to give some oomph.

so there's a lot of unknowns guys. so be careful about any predictions you make. I've seen in the past some folk very very pleasantly surprised by the hsc marks and atar they received, whereas I've seen some who were bitterly disappointed by what they ended up with (often due to high expectations).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)