• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are guys turned off by chicks who are smarter than them? (1 Viewer)

noworldwithoutu

HSC
Hey i've always wanted to know if other guys are turned off by chicks who are smarter, more intelligent than them?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
noworldwithoutu said:
Hey i've always wanted to know if other guys are turned off by chicks who are smarter, more intelligent than them?
Are you?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
no, why would they :/

that's being selfish.
lol
i read this interesting news that said
the divorce rate for more "successful" women (in the sense of career achievements) is higher than those who are not

some guys get intimidated when their wives got a better job than them

noworldwithoutu

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
no, why would they :/

that's being selfish.
I'm not but i think some are especially if the job's better, e.g. the chick's an intelligent white collar accountant and the guy's an unintelligent blue collar electrician

synthesized

HSC
N/A
noworldwithoutu said:
i just don't like girls who think they are always right. stupid girls think they are always right, intelligent ones don't. thus, i like intelligent girls.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
synthesized said:
i just don't like girls who think they are always right. stupid girls think they are always right, intelligent ones don't. thus, i like intelligent girls.
yeah, I agree
just like smart people wouldn't think they are smart
people who are desperate to prove that they are smart and who need to be "right" all the time are just insecure of their stupidity

Skeeta

HSC
tlodg said:
lol
i read this interesting news that said
the divorce rate for more "successful" women (in the sense of career achievements) is higher than those who are not

some guys get intimidated when their wives got a better job than them
I think it could also be that these successful women have more contact with successful men, and may be attracted to men with similar (or higher) status and acheivements

quik.

HSC
I dont think id be intimidated or scared by a smarter ladeh.

She may not give me the time of day, but meh :]

Intelligent people are usually the best people to talk to, especially if you disagree. They provide a challenge, expand your mind, or some other awesome way of improving something about yourself, be it your arguing skills or the amount of info your grey matter holds.

Talking to people with half a brain is just nauseating.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Would there be any hope in male-female relationships if they were? Haha.

If a male is dumb, then he probably doesn't really care about the fact that he is intellectually disabled, and thus a girl more intellectually capable than him :) lol. So I don't see it as posing a problem there...

It's probably more of a problem when you have smart guys going out with smarter girls. A little healthy competition won't hurt.

Does that make sense? :( lol.

Generator

HSC
N/A
noworldwithoutu said:
I'm not but i think some are especially if the job's better, e.g. the chick's an intelligent white collar accountant and the guy's an unintelligent blue collar electrician
Trade-based snobbery! I love it!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
I hate anyone who tries to hard to be 'smart.' I mean, to get good grades, fine, be smart at uni. However, why the fuck would you have to try so hard to be intelligent in situations like when your on the internet casually chatting, or when you go out with friends. It's stupid. If a girl was like that it would be a bit of a turn off.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
I hate anyone who tries to hard to be 'smart.' I mean, to get good grades, fine, be smart at uni. However, why the fuck would you have to try so hard to be intelligent in situations like when your on the internet casually chatting, or when you go out with friends. It's stupid. If a girl was like that it would be a bit of a turn off.
You cook?

ice ken

HSC
noworldwithoutu said:
no way id be admiring that chick whose smarter :)

ice ken

HSC
brogan77 said:
Wouldn't be hard for that to happen, in your case.

99.9% of the female population.
lol nice one :rofl: . thanx. i thought i was 99.99% o wells .09% chance then sum 1 dummber

Skeeta

HSC
i'd rather be streetsmart than booksmart any day

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Skeeta said:
i'd rather be streetsmart than booksmart any day
a
g
r
e
e
d

and you know what a girl who is street smart is much more likely to be a cool kid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)