Are male of female drivers worse? (1 Viewer)

What gender is worse at driving?

• Total voters

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
old people are so cute
Not on single lane roads. I got stuck behind an oldie driving a Civic weaving between two lanes (thus making it dangerous for me to overtake) and when I finally did overtake, he gave me a *stare* at the traffic lights!

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Not on single lane roads. I got stuck behind an oldie driving a Civic weaving between two lanes (thus making it dangerous for me to overtake) and when I finally did overtake, he gave me a *stare* at the traffic lights!
Agreed. And they wonder why I blast past them at full throttle...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Exactly when there's nowhere safe to overtake you just have to deal with it and it's really annoying :/ the old guy I talked about kept braking at green lights and in the middle of roundabouts wtf

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Exactly when there's nowhere safe to overtake you just have to deal with it and it's really annoying :/ the old guy I talked about kept braking at green lights and in the middle of roundabouts wtf
What's even more annoying is these bad driving habits... While slowing down in sinlge-lane areas then speeding up over the speed limit in overtaking lanes.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
OMG YES I can't stand people who brake unnecessarily... those who live in the Hills (Sydney) might know Thompsons Corner coming from Pennant Hills Rd to turn left onto Old castle hill rd. Aforementioned Civic driver BRAKED (on a green light) to bring his speed from 50 down to 30 and still wavered between lanes...

Sigh.

HSC
Bad drivers and reckless drivers are definitely not the same thing.

mrsd26

HSC
N/A
Males are more life-threatening.

I agree with the previous posts about plain "dumb-blonde" incidents with young female drivers. But the drivers who bug me most are not female, not young, and mostly not on "P's".

They're males aged in their late 20's - 40's with large fast cars who speed past you over double white lines with baby car seats in the back. That's gonna get themselves and their family killed as well as me and mine.

They suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)