Are people in the northern and eastern suburbs big time snobs? (1 Viewer)

Gilbert2

HSC
sthcross.dude said:
north of the bridge has a bland vibe to it.

inner east/west is where its at.
inner west/east Rocks

Evilo

HSC
Cocopops.xox.x said:
lollage... go stab yourself. :)
lol kk
Thanks for changing your font colour - i can now read what you are saying.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
IC3 said:
I live in the east.... i know my place around
but seriously all the rich fucks live in ryde, northryde, chatswood, epping, those north places, manly and places ive never heard before.
youre an idiot. you named ryde, north ryde and epping as being rich? what the hell... and you didnt mention mosman, cremorne, northern beaches etc?

i live in north ryde and my family is struggling. we live in a duplex on a small block of land that used to be all ours till we sold half.

therefore, rich people do not live in north ryde.

mugamacranbrook

HSC
ok.... there are the same mix of people as anywhere. its all stereotypes. eg i live in vaucluse.... that supposedly makes me a complete snob and a dickhead rich boy. both of which are not true.... i hope i'm not a snob and i'm sure shit not rich. some people you will like, some you won't. generally the east is better purely because theres more money going around so the businesses care more about you. simple truth.

salma4lyfe

HSC
Hey guys, Im from the North Shore and its where i've always grown up. Haa this is really funny cause during commerce the other day we were talking bout"if ppl in the west and south thought we were snobs".

Trust me most of us are cool down to earth chicks an guys who like to hang out in the malls, to 2 the beach and just do our thing, just like every1 else. You get the occasional racist ones which ppl just ignore. Even though the North is my home and i love it. i LOVE the west, i love auburn, bankstown and all those suburbs. IT HAS THE BEST DARN FOOD U'LL EVER TASTE. i go down there nearly every 2 weeks. heaps of Northies and Easties dont mind u guys.

So back to the topic. No dont be scared. Northies and Easties are normal ppl, they may be a lil more well off but we are more or less the same.

boris

Banned
HSC
Who says "darn"? Who "hangs out" in a "mall"? Are you like an expat americano spaz?

salma4lyfe

HSC
boris said:
Who says "darn"? Who "hangs out" in a "mall"? Are you like an expat americano spaz?
haha sorry, no actually im wat u can say anti-american (like the way they treat the world and stuff) (i love obama though). i was watching a movie like minutes before and i think my mind was still in the movie lol. anywyz chill any1 can use any1's words. there just words so get over urslef.:skip:

byee

aLexTasyy

HSC
LMAo i think easties n northies are pretty snobbish.... but i do agree they are people too... its just a shame that socioeconomic status plays a major role in our lives... money cant buy you happiness...if you've read the simple gift its a very good example..

aLexTasyy

HSC
yeah i must agree to that...although i do prefer forster..LMAO no asian or muslims FOR MILES!!! LMAO well there is one asian family but they run the noodle place LMAO ... so awesome when i go up there...just not in the christmas holidays... terrorist central =)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
To take the words of someone famous.

We don't make better citizens we just make better quality citizens.

North Shore is the only way to go...

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
just because we're better than you, look its ok to be jealous of us (feel no shame in hiding it)

Typical Westies...

yer8899

HSC
I think what happens is, like, out in the outer suburbs, like, ugly people breed with other ugly people, right. So you end with really fugly kids. So that’s why you look around a public school and on average, like no offence, but people are more fugly. Whereas in a private school area, in a rich school area in a rich area, like, hotter people breed with hot people and have hotter kids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)