Are there any Christian teenagers out there?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksubi

HSC
hey OP, would you go out with a jew? just askin, coz they kiled jesus..thats what i heard though

technically they didnt kill jesus, they didnt like what he was about in the day... the romans actually crucified jesus...

wow, i actually learnt something when i went to the jewish museum for modern... phew

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
technically they didnt kill jesus, they didnt like what he was about in the day... the romans actually crucified jesus...

wow, i actually learnt something when i went to the jewish museum for modern... phew
of course you are going to learn something like that at a jewish museam. srsly, read a credible source, the quran says explicity that the juwz killed jesus

Daipire

HSC
It'd wouldn't be that hard i'd imagine, there is a crap load of youth groups every week, and like camps every term. I find it harder not to find a christian

jmakowiak

HSC
Why do all religious girls see it as an absolute necessity to only go out with guys that are equally as hyped up about their faith as they are? Is it not okay for two religiously different people to enter into a relationship together? (that was sarcasm - of course it is).

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Hey, so I was wondering, now that Australia (and indeed the world to an extent) is becoming more secular or secular-orientated, are there many Christian teenagers out there?

Im a Catholic girl and i am proud of my faith! However, there does seem to be a shortage of catholic/christian teenagers out there at the moment.

Let me know: Are you catholic? Is this something you are open with to people or more of a private thing?

Also, are there actually Catholic guys out there? I ask because im finding it hard to 'find' Catholic guys, ppl who see their faith as an important part of their lives and live their lives guided by their faith. I want to find a guy that i share my faith with in a relationship!

Do you guys exist? aha thanks! :kiss:
yes I'm catholic bby, sex b4 marriage ftw.

jmakowiak

HSC
abbeyroad said:
yes I'm catholic bby, sex b4 marriage ftw.
:haha:

Dangeroustiger1 said:
Im a Catholic girl and i am proud of my faith! However, there does seem to be a shortage of catholic/christian teenagers out there at the moment.
Because people are realising two things; a) christianity is flawed in many ways and b) Devotion and faith take so much fun out of life.

Channy17

HSC
I think if the person who started this thread was really that into trying to find some christian teenagers.. wouldnt you start at youth groups and church..?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
mm
i'm a christian.
not a catholic though.
my girlfriend is catholic however.

but yeah, im a chrisitan girl. but its sorta hard to keep everything about god so close to the surface of my social life coz most of my friends ARNT christian...
oh nd i go to hillsong...

Ok strike me now. ive heard it all.
i went to hillsong for a while.
seems to be i go for a few weeks,
then i stop going for a few months,
then go back, go for a few weeks
then stop going for a few months.

i don't really agree with some of their ideaology either.
i think i need to find a new church.

which campus do you go to?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Why do all religious girls see it as an absolute necessity to only go out with guys that are equally as hyped up about their faith as they are? Is it not okay for two religiously different people to enter into a relationship together? (that was sarcasm - of course it is).
i never understood double negatives.
let me know if you want me to answer the question

i am christian. no im not very open about it mainly because it never comes up in conversation due to the fact that i have no devout christian friends, i dont go to church and also because i am the only christian in my family/extended family
you should go to church.
in my opinion, you can't be a christian without going to church (or the equivalent.. bible study, fellowship, whatever).

and you definately can't be a christian by just going to church.

There are many people who are Christians who aren't very good people.
yes.
but you need to examine if they really are 'christians' or not?
or are they new christians?

sex is mainly physical you fuck tards.
of course there is the physical act,
but there's also the emotional, spiritual and psychological connection.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Of course I could, but thats not the kind of relationship I'm personally looking for. i want to connect with a guy on the deeper level that faith is, rather than only a physical/similar interests level
so you want to connect with a guy on a completely illusory level, rather than have something real together?

ladymarella

HSC
No matter what you believe I think it's pretty important to have the same fundamental beliefs in a romantic relationship. Otherwise you're going to clash later on. Try and imagine a facist married to a communist.
I'm a Christian and go to a Christian school and I 'd say a good proportion of my grade is Christian. I would definately not say we don't all have fun or whatever. There are a lot of Chrisitan teenagers out there.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
mm
i'm a christian.
not a catholic though.
my girlfriend is catholic however.

i went to hillsong for a while.
seems to be i go for a few weeks,
then i stop going for a few months,
then go back, go for a few weeks
then stop going for a few months.

i don't really agree with some of their ideaology either.
i think i need to find a new church.

which campus do you go to?
Resolved... Sunday at 6:00 (4:00 from the 18th October onwards) in the Newtown Neighbourhood Centre... Theologically conservative, culturally Liberal Church Plant. I'd give you the Website, but it's not up like it was supposed to... so you'd have to wait. But the preaching is solid and the music is awesome with a great community.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
My friends are mostly christian (specifically catholic), although I am not. I was raised as one though XD

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
My friends are mostly christian (specifically catholic), although I am not. I was raised as one though XD
and may i ask why not?

were you really ever a true christian,
or did you just go with the following,
not really receiving the message but just going to church because your parents made you.

so what do you believe now?
what do you put faith in?

Last edited:

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Resolved... Sunday at 6:00 (4:00 from the 18th October onwards) in the Newtown Neighbourhood Centre... Theologically conservative, culturally Liberal Church Plant. I'd give you the Website, but it's not up like it was supposed to... so you'd have to wait. But the preaching is solid and the music is awesome with a great community.
what denomination?
is that pm or am?

newtown is abit far from me though (not very far,... do-able, but not easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)