are there any titanium cranium's in here...(metal heads) :P hehe \m/ (1 Viewer)

$a®e

HSC
metal is wat keeps me goin on an on:p and In Flames, Chimaira, Dimmu, SYL etc etc all fuckin own!

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
I'm quite eclectic but the metal bands that i do like are

in flames (zombie inc!), spineshank, disturbed, iron maiden etc

i like a lot of the progressive stuff as well

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
for some reason I already had that randomly on my computer. Do they have any other well known songs?

fuck that drummers quads would be feeling it at the end of that song, double kick for the entire thing

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
I forgot Racer X

It is my dream in life to learn "Technical Difficulties"

If you've never heard it, download it. Breathtaking.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
golfstick said:
I forgot Racer X

It is my dream in life to learn "Technical Difficulties"

If you've never heard it, download it. Breathtaking.
Look at ur sig, look at ur reps!
My fav genres are probably Thrash, Death, Groove & Metalcore but i like other genres too

hojufixter

HSC
In Flames are the most awsome metal band. Though there new stuff isnt as good as their older stuff, they still kick out some awsome metal.

adsta

HSC
hojufixter said:
In Flames are the most awsome metal band. Though there new stuff isnt as good as their older stuff, they still kick out some awsome metal.
Yeah, they have turned nu-metal which just sucks. Their melo-death days were awesome. I just finished recording a cover of dialogue with the stars actually. Was lots of fun making.

My favourite genre at the moment would be viking/folk metal. It's produces such a cool sound. Some bands I'm listening to at the moment include Finntroll, Amon Amarth, Elvenking and Ensiferum.

carpediem

HSC
i love my metal more than anything, i didn't relaly like music 3-4 yrs ago then as soon as i heard it i was hooked, it just speaks to me. my favourites are pantera, metallica, iron maiden, megadeth and slayer

hojufixter

HSC
adsta said:
Yeah, they have turned nu-metal which just sucks. Their melo-death days were awesome. I just finished recording a cover of dialogue with the stars actually. Was lots of fun making.

My favourite genre at the moment would be viking/folk metal. It's produces such a cool sound. Some bands I'm listening to at the moment include Finntroll, Amon Amarth, Elvenking and Ensiferum.
Yeah, In Flames need to go back to their older (and much better style). Hopefully the new album ("Come Clarity") will be abit of a return to form.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
wow ure posts makes me feel like I do at skool. got heaps of band pics n shit.. every1 like: who the fuck are killswitch engage.. what u listening too? wtf are fear factory. I just tell them its stuff they dont like and they stop annoying me.

wtf is this true metal soul thing 'i like exodus'? People like music, songs just because they appeal for whatever reason. I bet I could find a britney spears cd lurking under ure bed, or even n'sync. your not into music for the genre, the band nor image. its about the individual songs which quite often come together on a cd from 1 band that u like. get over it, u seem to be into image rather than music. there is never such a thing as a 'true metal/punk/pop/r'n'b soul' its just music.

which reminds me.. any1 heard of a band called killing joke? I randomly bought their cd a couple of years ago because I wanted to listen to something else, but killing joke was in there instead, and I loved it. no1 else has heard of them and just thought maybe you guys might know too. I rkn its an awesome cd. its quirky.. plz dont hurt me.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
ive seen their newer dvd.....

not too bad....
Although.. i wasnt happy with "My Sweet Shadow"... Anders didnt do too good of a job with it :(

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
Ahhh, just came across this thread.

Let's keep it alive.

I am mostly into Progressive, power, doom, and other mix of death such as death/doom and melodic death.
A few black metal is alright.

Some favourites are:

Dream Theatre, Nightwish, Circus Maximus, Evergrey, Kamelot, Dark Tranquility, Arch Enemy, Iron Maiden, My Dying Bride, Candlemass, Ensiferum, Katatonia, Dol Ammad, Tristania, HIM, Sirenia, Coal Chamber, Anathema, Novembers Doom, Novembre, Omnium Gatherum, Tiamat, Paradise Lost, Pain of Salvation, Devildriver, Sonata Arctica, Opeth, etc, etc, etc

Last edited:

PiGMAN

HSC
nightwish for the win

others: symphony x, blind guardian, iced earth, dream theatre, and ofcourse tallica, and megadeth arent reall ymetal, but they fkin own too

PiGMAN

HSC
nightwish for the win

others: symphony x, blind guardian, iced earth, dream theatre, and ofcourse tallica, and megadeth arent really metal, but they fkin own too

timmay05

HSC
Okay my favourite bands are:

Iron Maiden
Mortiis
Nightwish
After Forever
Tristania
Edenbridge
Elis
Amaran
Amon Amarth
Star One (anyone actually got the album of this side project?)
Beseech
Epica
For My Pain
Graveworm
Imperia
Lacuna Coil
Magica
Poisonblack
Virgin Black
Sentenced
Sirenia
The Sins Of Thy Beloved
Theater Of Tragedy
Wintersun
Dark Tranquility
Type O Negative (some of the stuff)
In Flames (Some of the stuff)
I Killed The Prom Queen
Leaves Eyes

Yeh Yeh Yeh I know that most of this stuff is gothic metal. I like black metal, but only songs here and there, no real favourite bands in the genre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)