Are these the best days of our lives?? (1 Viewer)

Are these the best days of our lives

• YES

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • NO

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Yes-I think high school is the peak, sadly. And as bad as yer 12 seems at the time, when it is all over and you are looking back, you realise what a great year it is, or could have been. The lesson is NOT to waste every hour of the day cooped up studying!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
No the HSC is not the best time of our lives, but school is. Apart from the whole education & learning part, I quite like going to school each day & seeing my friends...because they are the funniest fucking people on this Earth.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Korean_chap: LiK t0TaL1Y? Hmm. Trying to be an individual by copying everyone else? :mad1:

Best days of our lives? Nah. Uni's better. :D

(Trust me, it rocks. Until you fail a subject. :) )

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i like going 2 skool & sein friends, but i think afta skool will b betta

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
Korean_chap: LiK t0TaL1Y?

Best days of our lives? Nah. Uni's better. :D

UNI has a lot of good points, but I miss the security of high school. I'd trade in the independence of UNI for the safety of High School any day!:(
I also think the HSC was a lot less work...though it all depends on your course I guess.

Giant Lobster

HSC
i sure hope my life starts at uni... high school is ubershit^3.

dayummm uni looks so cool to me rite now [shutup dont ruin it!] all me friends that r in uni r like never go to lecs, and dun give a crap about failing cos they naturally leet unlike ppl in general. and for the time that they r actually at uni, they spend whole day at them clubs or w/e and LAN all day or shoot pool. gawd so cool.

high school is shit.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
dayummm uni looks so cool to me rite now [shutup dont ruin it!] all me friends that r in uni r like never go to lecs, and dun give a crap about failing cos they naturally leet unlike ppl in general. and for the time that they r actually at uni, they spend whole day at them clubs or w/e and LAN all day or shoot pool. gawd so cool.
Yes.

Then they fail.

Then they have to pay the tuition fees all over again.

Smart, huh? :rolleyes:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Mate I hope these aren't the best days of my life... Uni HAS to be a hell of alot better :D

Although, I must say I really enjoyed the younger high school years.. 7 - 9. Nothing mattered and we could get away with just about everything coz while we were 'growing up', we were still kids :D

Juliet

HSC
Its a good life atm, but i wouldn't know if it is the best...cos i have not lived the rest yet.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by Cyph
Might not fail, but I bet they don't get much more than a pass... I scraped by with passes in the subjects I didn't attend lectures for, though I did cram like hell the night before exams.
/me hates you.

I studied as hard as I fscking could for this one fscking accounting subject, and I still fscking failed!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! :angry:

lorigan85

you think this is as good as it gets? well no. sorry not for me. ive always planned for AFTER school. I've never been a student where i look forward to returning from holidays to see my mates. At school you dont have friends, you have mates and groups. Outside of school education is treated differently and after school though you get responsibilities of bills and looking after yourself unlike your laidback school years, you have alot of independence aswell in what you want to study and focus on and how you spend your time. School is okay but my best years are way ahead of me, whenever im out of school im doing something practical and im happy :)

lengstar

HSC
true that lorigan. anyways, how do you enjoying having to go tutoring during the weekend, not being allow out till after hsc and being able to do whatever stuff you want? uni's gonna rock!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)