Are you guys still motivated to do the hsc to the best of your abilities? (1 Viewer)

gahyunkk

HSC
I was feeling a lot less motivated a few weeks ago when i had my minor exams coming up. I felt like i was smack in the middle of the HSC and there was no end in sight so accordingly, i lost a lot of motivation to the point where i did little to nothing school related for over a week. Now that they are over and i have realized that the trial HSC exams are really only just over a month away i can say that i am quite motivated at this point.
Wow exactly same here

britaker

HSC
Idk if this is the burning out stage but I'm pretty sure I cared more about the HSC in year 11 than I did in year 12. Is anyone else's motivation dying down?
I think I cared about everything more in Y11. Ahahaha. -_-

photastic

HSC
I never had motivation, I just worked like an empty zombie till my brain said fk it all.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
For some reason straight after my trials I got the most motovation ever and I still haven't had a break. It's weird. Maybe coz there's 2 months until the hsc

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Hey guys I also really need around 92 for my dream course, assuming my estimate is around 98-99 and I go to a top 40 school, how much could I slack off to get around 95. I constantly find myself saying I don't care, yet five minutes later I'm doing another past paper. I just feel like I'm overworking myself, yet I'm too scared not to work if that makes sense?
I reckon it's better to keep going the way you are. It would be better to feel more prepared and not having to worry about whether you're slacking off too much. :)

Aziizaa

HSC
My final HSC exam is tomorrow and you'd think that's enough motivation to get me to study today, right? NOPE.
My timetable was a bit too dragged out for my liking, since I'm very much a last-minute-study kind of person (and it works for me).
But now, I just can't concentrate and am doing everything in my power to make sure I procrastinate!

adendeleeuw

Fronds
HSC
I still have chinese continuers/ext and geography left, I only really do well with last minute study so I'm just going to keep doing what I do best (if it ain't broken, don't fix it)

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
My final HSC exam is tomorrow and you'd think that's enough motivation to get me to study today, right? NOPE.
My timetable was a bit too dragged out for my liking, since I'm very much a last-minute-study kind of person (and it works for me).
But now, I just can't concentrate and am doing everything in my power to make sure I procrastinate!
Me too, I like the thrill of last minute study.

dirty_ink

HSC
Not very much tbh. But I've only got one exam left so I may as well study all I can; i.e. cramming for me too :)

limplict

HSC
Ugh most of the people at my school have finished their exams while I have history extension left... I was stoked to have so much time to study for it but HSCeebs is really kicking in right now -_-

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Ugh most of the people at my school have finished their exams while I have history extension left... I was stoked to have so much time to study for it but HSCeebs is really kicking in right now -_-
agreed :k

theodore0307

HSC
From year 7 to mid year 10 I was motivated, study was good. After that it went straight down hill to where I had to force myself to do shit in year 12.

dirty_ink

HSC
From year 7 to mid year 10 I was motivated, study was good. After that it went straight down hill to where I had to force myself to do shit in year 12.
Lol, that's pretty ironic. I was discussing this with friends not too long ago, and we agreed that procrastination should've been at 120% during the junior years. Good times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)