Are you looking forward to school? (1 Viewer)

Klutsov

HSC
Yes and no

Yes: i want to finish the HSC course, home is boring, maths class

No: getting up early is horrible, year 7 and 8 kids are annoying, english class

Mehae

HSC
i just wanna get it over and done with soo bad!!!

Stormey

HSC
I'm looking forward to going back, catching up with a few mates that I didn't see during the holidays and take up the challenge of the HSC.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 48/51 terms in school life are complete.

The thing that keeps me going is and wanting to get a good mark is:

- Prove to my parents that the $40k odd they spent on my education was worth it
- Get into a course that I feel I will be happy with for the rest of my life.
- Getting a good mark so I can get into a course at uni, with a good mate of mine who finished this year. (He doing a degree that goes for 5 years at the uni, and mine will take 4 years at the same uni.
- Enjoying the holidays after the HSC and driving around to places where my friends are. (I could have had my P's by now, but I didn't get my L's earlier because I knew if I got my P's before HSC, I'd be driving off during important exam blocks - just one of those 'distractions' that many are advised to remove in order to excel at studies. This way, I'll be going for my P's in the general area of time that the HSC ends.)

waryap

HSC
YES YES YES!
I miss school! Crazy as that sounds :haha:
I miss my friends and hanging out in the library during free periods and I miss signing in really early in the morning when I have morning class and the air smells all fresh and I miss the cows and the chickens and I miss the uniform and I miss... I miss that school-feeling ^^.

Heh. I think I've managed to make myself sound like a complete psycho xD
A DEFINITE RUSIE!

but yeah, I need school to start off my studying. Haven't don't jack shit. ^^

nerd_2b

HSC
i want it to come...so i can get it over and done with

but..im not ready for it.not yet.

yes I'm ready....because I wil be focused once again (as we all were in term 4). But I'm gonna find it a tough time to pace myself this term (because I didn't do as much as I should have these holidays)....at least I have made notes which i can just read over throughout the term...as for past papers, I am NOT ready!!

HSC
yes I'm ready....because I wil be focused once again (as we all were in term 4). But I'm gonna find it a tough time to pace myself this term (because I didn't do as much as I should have these holidays)....at least I have made notes which i can just read over throughout the term...as for past papers, I am NOT ready!!
hm. i guess so. im focussed when school starts but atm, i dont feel ready at all. at least you've made notes. i havent done much except read my english texts and lots of maths. =]

speedofsound

HSC
no i am not looking forward to going back. i want another month off like all the uni people. i am, however, looking forward to finishing school and going to uni.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to go back to get my timetable and see friends, and then have another 6week holiday. Unfortunately, life's not like that. But having extracurricula stuff on again will be good :]

Tofuu

HSC
no i am not looking forward to going back. i want another month off like all the uni people. i am, however, looking forward to finishing school and going to uni.
we can only wish for that *sigh*

YHTAC

HSC
Definately not, especially due to the work + assignments D: but seeing friends is the part i guess im looking forward to? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)