Are You Ready For The HSC Business Studies exam? (1 Viewer)

Rebecca28

HSC
we just had a business party it was DOPEEEEEEE
KNOW UR SYLLABUS!!!!!!!!
ALL I DID WAS LEARN THE SYLLABUS FOR THE TRIAL AND WHEN I GOT IN MADE UP SOME EXTRA INFO 84%
THE SYLLABUS IS MAGICAL!
GET UR SISTERS/BROTHERS/NEIGHBOUR/ TO QUIZ U...ITLL TAKE A DAY U WILL NOT REGRET IT....AND IF U GET TIME TO LEARN INFO.....IF SOMETHING IS STRAIGHT FORWARD DO NOT LEARN IT....LEARN THE HARD STUFF.......AND THEN ONCE U LEARN THE INFO ALL THESE CASE STUDIES COME TO MIND AND ITS SO FANTASTIC...........PUT SOME EXTRA CASE STUDY IN UR EXTENDED RESPONSE...THEY LOVE IT......GOOD LUCK........UR GONNA DO JUST FINE.............PEACE.......maybe even just check ur ratios but dw cos theyre boring............................................ps. multiple choice sssssssssssucks blah

Rebecca28

HSC
im sober, i just know EVERYONE CAN DO GOOD EVERYONE...if they try

how do u think i got all those great youtube videos for u all if i werent i copy and pasted every single one...which ones ur favourite...theres one i dont really like can u guess which song????

TunaFish

HSC
Naw, that's sweet.

YouTube - The Kinks- All Day and All of the Night

lets think about how fun its going to be after hsc whose gonna go to that schoolpaloser thing or whatever?????? all that dance music stuff party thing sounds mad hot
Better not be this one. Or... :angry:
I'm guessing Blink 182, because everyone knows they suck donkey balls.

Plus I think you mean SKOOL-A-PALOOZA. Line up's pretty good compared to all the under 18s events, so... considering it.

Rebecca28

HSC
NOPE
its this one.....
YouTube - Deep Sea Arcade-Don't Be Sorry

i dont really like it i did but now i dont

i love the first one

yeah thats what it is i forgot how to spell it so i made it up
it has a shit line up but i want to celebrate the end of my hsc like that how great with all the other kids who have been going through this horrible thing called scare 18 yr olds and make them want to cry i mean hsc

im excited to finish like i cant stop thinking about it
i like blink 182 theyre nice why dont u like them not even the song i posted i know they play it in scary places like general pants but just ignore that ITS SO GOOD LIKE ICE CREAM

TunaFish

HSC
Nah Deep Sea Arcade is a beaming sack of awesome, don't diss it!

Plus I think this thread is gonna be k-lined by the mods if we keep talking about music and post-HSC parties.

Quick say something on topic.... !
Uhm, I can't wait for the Business exam...

fukc

HSC
yea thats the problem with business its long but on the upside everthing relates so if u inderstand teh subject common sence is all you really need , the grueling part is the bullshit ratios that my brain dosnt seem to understand

AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME .. WHEN WE TALK ABOUT LEGAL ISSUES IN EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS DO WE MENTION THE WORKPLACE ACT OR THE NEW ONE (I FORGOT WHAT ITS CALLED) some one please answerr :)

TunaFish

HSC
^ 50% of your marks in business will come from knowing the syllabus dotpoints. That's a pretty sweet deal.

And in relation to ER, you should talk about the new legislation. Fair Work Act 2009 (Cwlth)

Last edited:

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
I am confident with biz but i am just worried about my condition atm...pretty sick >.<
Hope you get well.

Hmmm I guess I'm Ok. Just gona polish up a couple more case studies today.

Good luck guys. Look forward to hearing your results in december. :)

TunaFish

HSC
I don't think legislation is absolutely crucial, unless the report/ extended response question asks about legal/ethical aspects, in which case it's always better to drop a few in there.

There is one that you should definitely memorise the name of though.
Trade Practices Act 1974 (cwlth)
That relates to implied terms, warranties, deceptive and misleading advertising, resale price maintenance, and one other aspect I can't remember right now... but it's in the Marketing syllabus under the heading of 'consumer laws in relation to:' or something.

Other big ones that come to mind:
OH&S Act 200 (NSW)
Anti-discrimination Act 1977 (NSW)
Unfair Dismissal Act
Workers Compensation and Injury Management Act

sherieamin

HSC
ive looked over the content, but i just looked at a past paper exam on the net and i cant even get question one :|
does anyone know if there are answers ONLINE for the hsc past papers :S because i dont have the success book that has hsc past papers and answers :( :(
HELP IM GONNA CRY

Rebecca28

HSC
do u know ur syllabus? because answers r obvious if u do
but DW U HAVE TIME TO LEARN IT YAYY...GO LEARN IT...I MEAN MEMORISE....i never have answers because theyre not on the net only multiple choice but usually my friends and i discuss what we would write its a good way of learning because u get all this different info and great ideas

thanks for telling me about legislations im going to go tell everyone to know them now

i will be studying for business tomorrow and on monday i think its going to be okay but some of the past paper extended responses are so hard like there r so many parts i hope we get an easier one

TunaFish

HSC
Somewhat yes. They're called Notes from the Marking Centre (Marking Guidelines) on the Board's website. Google if you can't find it.

I find the extended responses hard too :(
Especially when they expect us to have integrated answers, ie talk about 2 topics under 1 heading.

Rebecca28

HSC
the notes arent that great maybe answer a hard question here and bos people will tell u if ur right or wrong

yeah the integrating thing is a bit difficult i did not do that well...i have a good example its only like a sentence...do u want me to get it

Rebecca28

HSC
okay this is what the teacher wrote on my report....
link expansion methods directly to fin. objs eg. quick growth via franchise........thats very short but its helped me think more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)