Art Express Nominees- Post your works here (1 Viewer)

sanguinivore

omfg im seriously wondering how i got selected T__T
jase your paintings are so amazing :'(
far out

btw im going through your optusnet folder bwahahhaa... o.o

Caboodles

damn all of these people with incredible painting skills.....waah sanguinivore your works are amazing!:D So much detail and incredible realism!
I can definately see why all of you guys got into artexpress......*wonders why she did*

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I'd like to know why artfag and artfaggette haven't got in yet.
You guys haven't seen artfaggette's but its fuckin cool. I feel intimidated by it, its so good.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
didn't they get in?
Art Fag should of got in for sure, especially as graphic design (i'm REALLY hoping i'm remembering the right work... some photoshop stuff with drawings too?)

frazzle

HSC

Here it is again, hung up in the wind... with yucky bricks in the back. oh well.

the long panels are 1.5 m long, and the whole thing is 3.5 meters.

argh, artist statement *sigh*

cuivienen

HSC
Woah, i'm impressed! I love the appreciative use of oil paint in your work Jase and sanguinivore...so damn good guys...looks like i'm the only person here who has used oils in a really weird ass and abstract way...I got a lot of crap about my work because it was so expressionist, but eh I had the concept in my head from year 11, and no criticism was going to deter me from making that painting, even the fact that people think i'm a total weirdo...

And timrie6 I love your work...it had a great postmodernist look to it, and was so original...don't worry, i'm sure you'll be getting a letter soon *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

timrie6

HSC
N/A
If we are told that we can collect our artwork, does that mean we didn't get in

Serg01

dw dude.. its cool.. It doesnt mean anythnig.. you cxould of still gotten above 43

timrie6

HSC
N/A
really? I thought everyone who got over 43 got nominated

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
timrie6 said:
really? I thought everyone who got over 43 got nominated
My art teacher just called and said she HEARD that they had changed the nomination requirements because too many people get over 43.

I hope this is the case. :(

Jase

HSC
ahhahahah your avatar is hilarious.

It probably is the case, but how can you be SURE you didn't get nominated unless they physically called you up and said...

"Hi, you didn't get nominated. Sorry. Bye. Better luck next year, wait there is no next year.. WHAHAAHAHAHHAAH."

I bet your letter is just delayed, for example if you live in the middle of no where, it's hard to find postmen who ride camels but they eventually get there...
It's like that old latin saying goes, "it ain't over until the fat lady sings" - Will Smith

Caboodles

Meh I'll post some of my proper pictures now....sorry they're links but ah well.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10970127/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10997824/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10970336/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10997909/
These aren't all of my works.....there's still another three, but yeah their sizing is a tad large to submit today!:(
I wish I could've seen your works artfaggette....from what I've heard u should definately be in artexpress!!!!!! There were a few works at our school like that too.....have they changed the criteria or something?
I just received my letter today, do you think there are still more to be sent out?

Jase

HSC
wow, i love the concept Caboodles.

Numbat? havn't seen one of those before..
what about Glamourous Gorrilla or Glamourous Gazelle or Glamourous Goo-monster.
hey this is fun..
Plutonic Platypus
Sexy Shrew
Bullying Bunyip
Homosexual Hippopotamus
Crackpot Crocodile

for some reason this gives me such a great sense of nostalgia...??

They probably are still sending out letters .. lots of people are still recieving them and are yet to recieve. I cant hear a postie on his bike right now!

mmmm m m m m m m brrrbbrrumbrrrumchugachugachuag... schreeee... clicnk.. woorp... plop... .......clink.... schree BRrrrr umm chugaghugacBrrrrrr r .r r.r rr r r r r r r r m m m mm m chuga chuga m r m....

Thats the sound a postie on his bike makes when posting a letter. So perk up your ears, and pay attention.

Caboodles

Thanks for the awesome comment. Lol I so shoulda gone a gorilla for the greed one!!!!!:D
Yeah I've got another three....one with Newts and Narcotics, Anarchy and Armadillos, and Emus and Entertainment.
Lol I watch too many cartoon shows, and read animalia too much I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)