• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Artexpress (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree... it sounds to me like some teachers in some schools were kinda... too leniant with school marks.
I didn't get a school mark.. but i doubt i would of gotten 47, or like 50 or whatever.

I think they get asked to write a 100 word thingy on their artwork.

Jase

HSC
They've already marked them? wow. that's quick. I hear they just take it out, stare at it for 10 minutes and move on to the next one.

artyfarty

HSC
N/A
when do we find outtttttttttttt?

are you sure some have recieved their letters already?\

does that mean that if we havent heard by today that we didnt get preselected....?

surely they cant deliver all the artworks back on the one day???????

artyfarty

HSC
N/A
perhaps the others are full of it and they havent really heard????????

are all homebush works being dropped off this weeK?????

i really really really wanted to make it? at least preselected......................

this is making me upset

what do you know about the process...what have you h eard so far?

Serg01

HEY i live RIGHT near Homebush.. I can BREAK in and change all the names around so that everyone on this bored will get in!!.. It will be perfect... I'll call it:
OPERATION ART CHANGE NAMES AROUND TO GET IN TO ART EXPRESS

artyfarty

HSC
N/A
its not right.........

they just let everyone know at once........................

this way.............you dont know if they have gotten to your school yet ..........or that you just didnt make it>...................its very stressful...................

what schools have heard so far?

bubble_tea

wow, congrats to all of u who got pre-selected! esp, n-t-b, c'mon man u knew u'd get it.

i havent found out whether mine got selected or not, plus my art teacher retired last term =T prolly wait til after i finish my hsc and then find out.

Serg01

Not mine :( St pats Dundas.. but I am going in tommorow to see i I have and also to see if they have come back so i can take so f*()ing photos.

artyfarty

HSC
N/A
you have a good teacher at st pats dundas..............ive heard............the old chick..............

artyfarty

HSC
N/A
man............i wish i got in.........................i wish i could find out what schools have been advised already..................which schools have had their work delivered back........and if people have really recieved letters.....................

artyfarty

HSC
N/A
its driving me craaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
wow, congrats to all of u who got pre-selected! esp, n-t-b, c'mon man u knew u'd get it.

i havent found out whether mine got selected or not, plus my art teacher retired last term =T prolly wait til after i finish my hsc and then find out.
I'm not up myself :(
I only knew cuz my work is one of the visual aids they use to show what a band 6 thing looks like, so my teachers told me ageees ago, i haven't just been saying i'll get preselected.

How cool would it be if a bunch of us get into an actual gallery? lmao

Jase

HSC
Calm down everyone. Those letters don't just materialise in your mailbox the instant they are sent out... just wait.. and.. listen to the wind.. woooosh..wooosh

take a seat

last year my schools works werent even marked until mid november(the markers came on the 19th) , we received the preselection letter at the end of november, and the final selection while i was on schoolies, which is like mid december..

but dont stress so much! it really is worth waiting for..

P*O*R*T*I*A

HSC
everyone chill out... at the moment, markers are going round to some schools and marking the paintings and drawings, and they get told straight away if they hav been selected... the selection letters for the submitted works hav not been sent out yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)