Artexpress (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
lol thanks timrie, but like with that pegson dude.. sometimes i think it's wrong for art teachers to give tooooo much praise to students for their work, cuz it kinda builds em up a little.

Choctop

Ack I have no idea how our school is going. The markers came to our school to mark and I haven't seen my art teacher since the end of school so it's kind of nerve racking. I think our school has a couple of good chances to get in but still!!!! The TENSION!!!!

Sorry. Just working off nervous energy.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I think I might go and see my art teacher on friday when I go in to do my next exam..
I don't even know if ours have been marked

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
you'll be in the pool.
And definately picked..

I hope heaps of people from this forum get picked.... for like the same gallery, that'd be so funny lol

timrie6

HSC
N/A
you are giving me false hope!!! stop it lol
im just a mixture of over and under-confidence

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
The school rang my mum today while i was at tafe
and it was my dear old art teacher Mrs. Burton!
puzzled why she rang my mum... she told my mum that my major Body of Work (for visual arts) had not been sent back!!!!!!

my mum was thinking OMG WHY DID SHE NOT FIT INTO THE CRITERIA AND THEY THREW IT AWAY OR DID IT GET LOST IN THE MAIL!?!?

but NAHHHHHH-AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine work and 1 other girls work from my year recieved the wham bam top marks out of our year!
(YEEE!!!!!) so the board of studies has kept out works and are being pended into the selection of ART EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYA
its soo much excitement
i mean im not even IN yet, but still!! lol
im going to pick up my letter from the school tomorrow morning!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I have a feeling i won't get selected for a gallery because one of my prints was slightly scratched... while this obviously didn't affect their marking, i wouldn't wanna gallery something damaged either :(

Caboodles

Congrats to all of the guys who got in!:)
I got 47 outta 50 at school for my works....but I doubt I have a chance of getting in.....I am just really curious about what happens when u get preselected
so what happens now with u guys? do u have to fill out a survey thing, and answer questions?
*is curious*

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)