Ashes Series 2009 (1 Viewer)

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
and KP declaring that he wants to play for SA

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
I reckon Australia should threaten to leave the country because of these umpiring decisions

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i read somewhere a few yeras ago
that kp was eligible for australia?
has like an australian grandmimmy or something

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
ustralia require another 136 runs with 2 wickets remaining

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
I hope flintoff gets bashed in a bar tonight by some aussie bogans.

Lentern

HSC
LOL Mcgill was saying how Swann isn't spinning the bowl and how he probably won't get a game ever after this test... minutes later Swann suprises...

Stuart is such a douche get rid of the pleb.
Since Flintoff is screwed Australia will draw at the very least they may very well win because the run rate required is pretty average.

The other bowlers arn't threatening. If Harmison doesn't get picked in place of pretty boy Broad England deserve to loose the series. Broad is only playing now because his Dad used to play for england. Looks exactly like him too lol.</SPAN>
Going great guns there Ben.

Lentern

HSC
Critical opinions, Jonathan Agnew, Jim Maxwell, Peter Roebuck, Chloe Saltau,Peter Walsh, have all suggested Clark in his present state is a shadow of his former self and that Siddle is about the safest bowler in the side. Hilfenhaus was the last bowler picked for the tour, Johnson has bowled the worst and Hauritz has a damaged finger. Naturally I don't imagine Siddle will be dropped. Furthermore there is a reason why so many discussions are taking place regarding the fitness of Lee, because Clark is so low on form.

Regarding Swan he got Clarke out off what was really a full toss and Johnson was really just a straight dart at the stumps. Then there is Hussey who didn't actually hit the ball! One well deserved wicket in a test is hardly shames the suggestion that he isn't test quality.

fyoun123

HSC
If Lee is fit I hope he comes in for Johnson. Although i doubt that would happen. Siddle would probably have to make way. I really hope Clark doesnt get a game for this series, fresh from the sidelines i doubt he would make any impact judging by his performances in the tour games and in Pakistan.

Lentern

HSC
How do those wickets deride Swan's effectiveness? Clarke's ball may have been a full toss but it was batsmen error for getting out. Johnson's wicket is similiar, batsmen error otherwise it wouldn't hit the stumps? have you ever played cricket? or are you just a dude behind a keyboard paraphrasing what Roebuck inter alia states? As for Hussey's wicket, the Australian bowlers have been gifted their fair share of wickets that weren't caught, nicked etc need i remind you of the infamous Sydney test?
How you managed to miss the point escapes me but for your benefit and any other cretins lurking in the wings Swan did not bowl well. That is my point, he was fortunate. As great as luck is you tend to rate a player on the standard of their bowling and Swan as you correctly noted got two wickets almost entirely through the failure of the batsman and one through the failure of the umpire.

God knows why you felt the need to bring up the Sydney Test, I have an idea but you've made it very clear how much you hate people assuming things.

fyoun123

HSC
How you managed to miss the point escapes me but for your benefit and any other cretins lurking in the wings Swan did not bowl well. That is my point, he was fortunate. As great as luck is you tend to rate a player on the standard of their bowling and Swan as you correctly noted got two wickets almost entirely through the failure of the batsman and one through the failure of the umpire.

God knows why you felt the need to bring up the Sydney Test, I have an idea but you've made it very clear how much you hate people assuming things.
Please don't tell me you're talking about the Johnson and North wickets, because that was a brilliant bit of bowling by Swann, he completely decieved both the batsman.

fyoun123

HSC
Swan as you correctly noted got two wickets almost entirely through the failure of the batsman
Obviously it was the failure of the batsman you idiot. If they didn't make a mistake they wouldn't be out would they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)