Ashes Series 2009 (1 Viewer)

Predator78

HSC
Thats all we can hope for now rain :(
Hughes wasn't out either, bounced to Strauss it seems.

fyoun123

HSC
Why didnt they go for 3rd ump for the Hughes wicket, they did for Bopara and Hauritz defintely caught that.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
do you think aus can draw it? ffs, if the poms win a single test match their media will go fucking crazy.

fyoun123

HSC
do you think aus can draw it? ffs, if the poms win a single test match their media will go fucking crazy.
Nah, its either win or lose for aus now, theres too long left in the game for there to be a draw. If Aus can bat out the rest of the game they wouldve won

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Flintoff and his no-ball wicket! Rudi's a disgrace really. And Strauss' 'catch'.

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
4 wickets down. This is looking bleak. And umpire decisions have been terrible. Huss didn't even knick the ball!

EDIT: Real shambles at the moment. By the looks of it, we're going to be demolished.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
4 wickets down. This is looking bleak. And umpire decisions have been terrible. Huss didn't even knick the ball!

EDIT: Real shambles at the moment. By the looks of it, we're going to be demolished.
Score?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Dare we dream? We couldn't win this surely? England could not blow this surely?
I'll take part of my words back. That's a pretty good damn recovery and if Johnson comes in, he can rectify his bowling woes by making runs :)

Last edited:

Roy9

HSC
Anyone else still not totally convinced by North? I know it's easy having a go at him after he got a low score, but I'm never completely confident with him....

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
cmon! hope clarke and haddin put on another 50+ in morning. will make it even more realistic.

wow @ how bad umpires are. start implementing video ref on every decision or something.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
OMFG if Australia win? IF? I think we can do it.

tab sports bet:

England 1.38
Draw 17.00
Australia 3.40

Lentern

HSC
cmon! hope clarke and haddin put on another 50+ in morning. will make it even more realistic.

wow @ how bad umpires are. start implementing video ref on every decision or something.
Give them a retiring age. 52-retire from test cricket, 55-retire from all international cricket, 60-retire from first class cricket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)