Asian guys going out with non-asian girls? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
Are you Matt Ling?
Nah, I'm not, but yeah, Matt Ling is one of the people in that "three" I was talking about was.

And thanks for that, Johnny. ;)

Last edited:

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
wouldnt it depend on someones backround?

e.g. a asian boy is subjected to asian women therefore prefering asian women.

and NON-asian boy lives a childhood filled with surfers or whatever resulting them in prefering and looking for thoose particular characteristics

I'm in doubt about your physical barrier thing. I've sen many asian boys with non-asian girls come to blacktown and look for yourself

natster988

HSC
I don't think it's entirely to do with what ethnicity you are - although it does somewhat factor into the equation. I think it's more the way you're brought up, not necessarily the culture you're brought up in, if you get my drift.

For instance, if you're brought up in a family that expresses appreciation for one kind of culture - take this example of Asian preference, then depending on whether you're a rebel in comparison to your family or whether you follow your family, you make your mind up. If an Asian guy has a family that appreciates all kinds of women/men, and if he gets on well with his family and doesn't question them that much, then he'll probably be more accepting than another guy who grows up not really agreeing with his family and so sticking to girls of the same ethnicity.

Also, I was asking my dad about this the other day - concerning why some people can't recognize the difference between some people in other cultures, and he said it's normal. You look for features that are similar to yours and you recognize them quicker - unless they are starkingly different in accordance to everyone. That's why some white people can't make out the difference between some Asians and some Asians can't make out the difference between white people. So I guess that might factor in the whole cross-culture-attraction thing.

I dunno. I'm mixed *a lot of things* so I'm generally open where ethnicity is concerned because I'm mixed, so I like all kinds of guys.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
totally not making sweeping generalisations at all

but high five for being mixed

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Ohh man, I went to study overseas in the US. There was this pure white American girl who literary jump at me to be my friend for the whole semester. She totally converted me to non Asian. Although there are difference in lifestyle (ie. type of food, work, values, general family difference) but man she turned me on every single day. I just dig her non Asian look. Her white skin, blond hair, light brown eyes. I guess shes just pretty in general. But the reason I think she was into is because the state where I was staying, there was less than 1% Asian. So I guess you just want what you cant have.

julius

Banned
HSC
Azamakumar said:
That article simply proves that indians are complete idiots for repeatedly buying the wrong size. And clearly as an asian it is given that your endowment is larger than life, amirite?
So with a name like Azamakumar, you are an idiot.

raspberrychoc

HSC
My boyfriend is chinese. I'm from Eurpoen/Polynesian decent.

I think it has a lot to do with how your brought up-your family values.

DarkGreenMagna

HSC
I went out with a white girl in yr 9
why she went out with me?.... she was going through a 'black' phase, and i, being an asian, was the closest she could get to a black bf...

*sigh*

julius

Banned
HSC
DGM, I wish I realised this years earlier but teenage girls are fucking idiots.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ryanto14 said:
nah, i think that the fob looking asians who dont even speak proper english dont have a chance

the guys who associate with white pples do tho
QFT.

Charizard

HSC
DarkGreenMagna said:
I went out with a white girl in yr 9
why she went out with me?.... she was going through a 'black' phase, and i, being an asian, was the closest she could get to a black bf...

*sigh*

haahhaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahhahahahahahahahahahqhahahahaha

sig worthy imo.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
p88 "Wedding" Section of The Sunday Telegraph today shows an Asian Man with a White Bride. They look super cute together and her wedding dress is truely beautiful.
Post it up. I don't have DT...:mad:

Cliffstar

HSC
This post is absolutely pointless and irrelevent.

Ofcourse asian guys can go out with white girls. Whose going to stop them?
They're just stopping themselves, they have the belief that the white girls won't like them. This results in them not trying, thus if you don't try, you don't succeed.

This is the belief with most asian guys. If every asian guy went and tried for a white girl, a lot of asian guys WILL have white girlfriends.

The problem is that they don't try, their held back by their society and culture values, which is totally wrong. Who cares what the rules are, break them.

Im asian myself, (Half Aus and Thai) and in the past year, I've had 3 white girlfriends. I've never actually had an asian girlfriend, because Im not into asian women. I don't care what anyone thinks.

Any way,
much love <3
Cliff

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
what fucken wrong wif u azn guy around here
how can u take this bullshit
minushuman have u bang every azn guy or something
if u haven't how da fuck do u no that azn guys have hilariously small penises
i am a azn myself , my penis is 12 inch long and if u girl out there who doesn't believe me,send me a message i show u when we meet but i must bang u cause i only show my dick 2 chics that i bang ( i am only doing 2 tell people off about generalising that all azn have small dick and european have big dicks).

both uni and high school have hot and ugly people in them u can't just assume that all people in high school r ugly and all uni people r hot, that bullshit
my current gf is a 16yrs old azn model, she not fucken ugly, she goes 2 a all girls high school.

jimmayy

HSC
hmmm im asian going out with a white chick and im happy bout it..

Paradox.101

HSC
Aight. This post goes out to the white girls that want to go out with an Asian or vice versa.

Although I'm still quite young, I've known this gorgeous looking white chick since I was quite young, and we've been best of friends, and I guess you could call us 'couples'. There is nothing stopping you from grabbing a white chick and DON'T think that white chicks neglect Asians, because they don't, whatsoever.

Asians are the target to satire in western media, and they make us look like SHIT.
Honestly if you're Asian - you're nerdy, unsporty, love math, unattractive and you don't eat anything other than rice. I for one, go against all the things listed above and there are soooo many out there that go against the stereotype and besides, I've known some white chicks that find fob Asians cute.

The thing stopping Asians from coupling up with White chicks is the fact that most Asians are timid and shy, but this also comes hand in hand as many white guys (I'm stereotyping here - sorry) treat their girlfriends as if they were just an asset to show off whereas us Asians treat our girlfriends with the utmost respect and we're so affectionate and pour our hearts into the ones we love.

But a big message to all you white girls out there – Seriously, go try out an Asian, they usually create long lasting and loving relationships NOT TO MENTION, the gorgeous, gorgeous children that are made from an Interracial relationship, take for example – Misa Campo or Leah Dizion. They’re HOT.

As for the Asian boys, don't be shy... you would THINK they aren't interested in Asians, but quite a a lot are. It's just that so many Asians don't approach girls.

So all in all, if you're a 'modernised' Asian, you should find a white chick no problem, but don't worry fobs, you should be able to find white chicks too. If you end up with a affectionate, intellectual girl, that isn't just a blonde bimbo, then don't be suprised if you two spend your lives together - I heard that such AMWF (Asian Male, White Female) relationships usually have a very low break up rate.

If you want to check out a cute AMWF couple:
YouTube - Interracial Relationship

Cmon fellas and white chicks, go for the interracial relationships, you will find them new and rewarding. You'll love it.

Last edited:

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
Aight. This post goes out to the white girls that want to go out with an Asian or vice versa.

Although I'm still quite young, I've known this gorgeous looking white chick since I was quite young, and we've been best of friends, and I guess you could call us 'couples'. There is nothing stopping you from grabbing a white chick and DON'T think that white chicks neglect Asians, because they don't, whatsoever.

Asians are the target to satire in western media, and they make us look like SHIT.
Honestly if you're Asian - you're nerdy, unsporty, love math, unattractive and you don't eat anything other than rice. I for one, go against all the things listed above and there are soooo many out there that go against the stereotype and besides, I've known some white chicks that find fob Asians cute.

The thing stopping Asians from coupling up with White chicks is the fact that most Asians are timid and shy, but this also comes hand in hand as many white guys (I'm stereotyping here - sorry) treat their girlfriends as if they were just an asset to show off whereas us Asians treat our girlfriends with the utmost respect and we're so affectionate and pour our hearts into the ones we love.

But a big message to all you white girls out there – Seriously, go try out an Asian, they usually create long lasting and loving relationships NOT TO MENTION, the gorgeous, gorgeous children that are made from an Interracial relationship, take for example – Misa Campo or Leah Dizion. They’re HOT.

As for the Asian boys, don't be shy... you would THINK they aren't interested in Asians, but quite a a lot are. It's just that so many Asians don't approach girls.

So all in all, if you're a 'modernised' Asian, you should find a white chick no problem, but don't worry fobs, you should be able to find white chicks too. If you end up with a affectionate, intellectual girl, that isn't just a blonde bimbo, then don't be suprised if you two spend your lives together - I heard that such AMWF (Asian Male, White Female) relationships usually have a very low break up rate.

If you want to check out a cute AMWF couple:
YouTube - Interracial Relationship

Cmon fellas and white chicks, go for the interracial relationships, you will find them new and rewarding. You'll love it.
lol dude, shut the fuck up.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I couldn't care less for what a person's cultural background is.

Global citizen for the win.

Edit: My first crush was a Vietnamese kid btw yr 1 lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)