• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Asian Hair (1 Viewer)

Failure_123

HSC
I'd rather be a "Fuc%^ng useless asian horse shi^" than a bogan.
Fucken bogan.
4unit maths, physics, adv eng etc If you have hair like that then i would suggest you to stop acting so tough because we all know that you and the rest study when no one is around. Haha what a loser. Btw this goes to all those asians with that hair style.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
4unit maths, physics, adv eng etc If you have hair like that then i would suggest you to stop acting so tough because we all know that you and the rest study when no one is around. Haha what a loser. Btw this goes to all those asians with that hair style.
well sorry im not a dumb cunt

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
I'm asian. I hate the whole asian hair.. mullet.. birds nest (whatever you want to call it) on most asians. However, i HAVE seen some pretty hot asian guys with it. Its just saying, e.g. some white guys can suit being a skin-head, and some look disgusting as a skin-head. I think as long as it looks good, then go for it (bleached asian hair is disgusting) actually, i've used sun-in and its pretty good because it's very mild..

budi tan

HSC
I'm asian. I hate the whole asian hair.. mullet.. birds nest (whatever you want to call it) on most asians. However, i HAVE seen some pretty hot asian guys with it. Its just saying, e.g. some white guys can suit being a skin-head, and some look disgusting as a skin-head. I think as long as it looks good, then go for it (bleached asian hair is disgusting) actually, i've used sun-in and its pretty good because it's very mild..
ROFLMAO. You just made my night before my exam tomorrow!!
I'm an Asian my self and in my point of view they are bad. Having said that I wasn't taking the girls' hairstyles into account though.

Nereis

HSC
As with everything it helps to be really good looking. The idea of shagging the hair is a good one since it helps to reduce the 'weight' around the face. People in asia laugh at white kids with old man hairstyles the same way people here think asian dudes look 'girly.' It's all relative.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
ROFLMAO. You just made my night before my exam tomorrow!!
I'm an Asian my self and in my point of view they are bad. Having said that I wasn't taking the girls' hairstyles into account though.
BUSINESS STUDIES - MATH EXT II - MATH EXT I - ESL - BIOLOGY - IPT [DROPPED XD]

to qualify being asian your subject combination needs to be the following

English Advanced
4 Unit mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Economics

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: Asian Hair

I have asian girl hair:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)